View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 31, 2006

COP is on a distinguished road
Default Replying to an illegitimate "NICK" on the course of BUGTI SAAHIB THE GREAT.

Dear All,

My this very reply is to address some of my respected and honourable forum Colleague "thinking's" viewpoints.. She has a rightnick name.SHe is trying to think but as GOD said in Quran " woman has a half a mind of a man ". I have no concerns over this as GOD has a logic for everything and it is visible and crystal clear from my dear Sister "thinkg's" statements made in the post.

I have a view point that states, Army has no right over any political or social activity within the state and therefore can't be sworn in to the president's office excercising Section 58 (2b) and section 10 ( CJP's son being inducted as an ASP upon mushi's approval).

BUT

I need to refer to baluch's and bugti's.Nobody in here has lost a relative over nothing in baluchistan but i did.I wont practie an act of discrimination by calling any one "Biased Punjabi or Baluch" as it seems to be the most pathetic and agonising act to tear one's inner apart.Yes I lost two uncles martyred by Bugtis for just entering into the vicinity for some state-run projects."THinking" can ask thier widows and kids about how it feels but off course they probably will become biased punjabis at some stage.

Starting form 1876, Khan of kalat and moving down to mengals and then to bugtis after 1930, they always have been a pain in the neck for sure.Hypothetically, this sucks.So we dont have a right to go n live in Baluchistan, but Baluchs can come n study at Aitchison,Islamabad and other reputed universities.Why this dipolmacy, arent they presuming or probably following a course of double standards.I pray for Mr.bugti's soul, may it rest in peace but he will be asked about thousands of innocent lives which were altered upon his blatant aggression and GOD knows Better.Refering to the show of guns, Why dont people carry guns in islamabad, coz they r civilized, coz they have moral ethics, they have mental abilities to feel how grave the conditions become when somebody kills a human.So its no point in favoring the show of weapons and killing people for no reason.So lets be neutral and strive to feel the logics and motivations behind such cruel acts of butchering people.It was not his values, but his authority and influence over a well-armed tribe of 250,000 people in Pakistan's Balochistan Province that worried the government. It was because he enjoyed absolute loyalty from so many, he "ruled" in Balochistan for many decades "with an iron-fist" and was considered to be a parallel government.

He was educated at Oxford, England and Aitchison College, Lahore, but he lived by laws more than a thousand years old. Legend has it that he killed his first man when he was only 12, and that he killed another 100 men to avenge the assassination of his son (Salal Bugti).

He has had differences with all the past governaments in this country and by the way I can name people from sindh , NWFP and baluchistan ruling this country over decades.Z.A.Bhutto a sindhi played a vital role in instituinalising the political and state infrastructure,then was junejo another sindhi,mushi and shaukat aziz again sindhis,jamali a Baluch,benazir a sindhi again where did the BIASED punjabis rule apart from Zia and nawaz sharif.

Hope it helps to open some of your closed brain cells my dear "thinking".

I'd appreciate and revalue all healthy criticism by any means.

COP to be a COP.