Wednesday, May 08, 2024
01:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 29, 2006

NouR is on a distinguished road

AOA
NouR here ....
the one thing which is more important than any other issue is that, to think for a while
Is this kind of job should continue?
IS this not repetition of that job done by Zia-ul-Haq
i m from punjab but my sympathesis r with balouchistan
although his acts were based on terrorism but the way he was killed is not right
no one can justify it...and the govt claim that it's not target killing is totally wrong....
He was rebel,he was murderer,he was cruel
then just overlook punjabi sardar,fudals, n Sidhi wadairay they have their own jails ,they also kill several people,our Umar Ayuuab Khan HIs father gohar ayyub khan took loan of several caror in1982 but still no return..
whose hands r free ,whose collar is white..this is just a war of power....everyone wants to get government whether these r present political parties,our army etc
so this is target killing,n this is the negative point of dictatorship.....
it may lead country to 1971 situation.......

Last edited by NouR; Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Muhammad Akmal is on a distinguished road
Default ایک بات کھوں

Asslamo alikum
Well ... this is not a political forum niether a battle field that i am being hurt so seriously by THINKING. .
Dears my student brothers and sisters residing at Lahore and Rawalpindi and spending thier time in Air Conditioned Rooms might not know what a survey of baluchistan really is. Alhamdullilah I have seen most of the parts of the country and have interaction with thier people too. So your cursery survey through inciting channles like Geo may not suffice. I had alread mentioned that I actually conducted the survey of small number of baluchi people. Any way... I would urge my partnes to please clearify thier definition of a political leader. Moreover please suggest any practical course action that was possible for Goverment.( Answers like Negosiation, table talk, political process may not suffice). what step could save your dear leader Bugti in current cicumstances.

thinking is on a distinguished road

Dear Akmal, i am sorry that i hurt you, but believe me, i spoke my heart out with sheet sincerity. And tell you i am not a man living in Air Conditioned room, i still live in my mud made home with barren mountains all around, in Pakistan.
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Information Group

zubaloch is on a distinguished road
Post Should there be a system?

Respected Members!

AOA!

May these lines find you in the best of all your conditions (Aameen)

I may humbly suggest that having a difference of opinion is truly quite positive and healthy but calling someone stupid or abusing is absolutely disastrous and destructive.

Regarding the demise of Akber Bugti:

Akber Bugti used to proudly admit that killing was his favourite hobby wheteher that be the killing of birds or beasts or even humans. He acknowledged that the 1st human murder committed by him was when he was 12 years old.

His cruelty, intentional enslavement of masses, forced illiteracy upon his people and his royal life-style deserved nothing less than a death penalty or at least life-imprisonment.

But the very big concern arises: Does a single person along with a couple of advisors has the absolute right to kill any citizen of Pakistan he deems dangerous in some context?

There can be at least two answers:

1-If yes, then there was nothing wrong with what Bugti was doing,

2-If no, then how can a self-made uniformed president with his advisors justify themselves. they have done the same thing Bugti was doing! therefore keeping in view the concern they should be given the same treatment as Bugti.

in this event he judiciary, law enforcement, administration and all the institutions which constitute a system have been by-passed. This leads to a potential message that there is nothing such as a system for some previlaged ones. The moment they dislike something or someone, that thing or one is deleted. This will lead to a situation in which the masses, subcosciously, will tend to get themselves included in the list of "liked persons". Subsequently our crippled system will be paralyzed shortly and a system of Kings will return.

The conclusion, subjective to my personal expression, is that the sentence to Bugti may have been a death penalty but it should have been done in a proper way propagating a message that a single person can not decide the fate of people but there is a system and procedure based on justice which punishes the rebels and rioters. The present act has been seen as a cow-boy shoot-down or a hunting safari or a royal show of power or a complete failure of institutions or a total destruction of a system.

God know what has to come as a sequel!

With best of regards!

AH

thinking is on a distinguished road

Dear fellows,

I apologize to Mohammad Akmal for using abusive language, but at the same time usign abusing language against a popular leader(at least for bugti tribe, he was their leader)is not fair,,,,,,,,,

mr baloch has analysed the situation in an impartial manner, and i support his argument that the dictator should also be given the same treatment ,,,,,,,,,,

take care
Old Thursday, August 31, 2006
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 702

rizvan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up gudluck musharaf

dear freind...do u really think musharaf is now going to give balochis dere rights? no he is not gona do any better than he has done...
one of the freind in earlier post said the right and logical thing if bugti was the main reason of balochistan's backwardness who stopped our president general pervaiz musharaf in FATA's case. my freind a president does not deserve to kill a senior politician like dis at all without even taking parliment into confidence...dont u think he should have consulted the assembly before doing such blunder? who is he to decide for all the nation himself?
yeah bugti mite b a cruel person but this is not the way to deal with a politcian...even sadam hussain is not given death without bringing his case into courts... my freind this act of army has again raised hatred btw balochis and punjabis... there were better ways to deal with it ...if bugti was a enemy of the state who where those fauji who raped dr shazia and mukhtiaramai? my freind were they freind of the statE? my freind dont u think that catching him alive and giving him justice was a better idea? on the first day of his death musharaf said congratulations to nation we killed a states enemy...on the second day they said it was a accident we actually went for compromising...
sum months before chaudry shujat and his commetee was sent to deal with bugti they went to balochishtan and had dere terms done with bugti...they came bak to islamabad bought it into the information of president and then everything was over he said the only way left is to fite againts him...yeah and atlast he gave the perfect solution to the balochistan problem by killing bugti...now lets c how sooon and how much the baluchistan advances in the coming years....gud luck balochistan and balochi people.... u will soon realize that musharaf was very rite to kill a cruel person he will now change balochistan into heaven ...lol ... congratulations to musharaf
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 702

rizvan is on a distinguished road

i think akmal sahib u r close relative of humdaan bugti...woh bhi bilkul aap jaisi hi batain kerta hai ....he is the only person i saw on tv jo keh raha tha all balochis r happy sab aik dosrai ko mubarakbaad dai rahai hain...and all the markets r open...whereelse every reporter reported that all the markets are close...dont know which market humdaan bugti was talking about.... mayb it was sum market in his own house... lol i was about to believe him but since he said all the markets are open i realized that he is one of the man jo shayed gher sai bahir hi nahi jaraha apnai gher sai hi interviews dai raha hai...i guess he loves to give interviews...mayb thats y he is saying all this think without even knowing a bit of the reality

Last edited by rizvan; Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 02:40 AM.

MHMALIK is on a distinguished road

Pak Fauj ko salaam hi hai vesay.. Aur Captain Sahib, with your views, i am quite confident you have what it takes to rule this country.

The Army actually has the bloody NERVE to tell us what is legal and what is illegal? i do not need to justify this point.

None of us is in a position to judge Nawab Akbar Bugti's character. ESPECIALLY A captain of the Army. Pehle apnay leaders kay characters ko judge keren, phir kissi aur per aana.

I do not want to discuss this any further as it can get quite unpleasant. So i think i have said enough. This post is for people who have above room temperature IQ anyway.
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough
Default Its better to die with ur spurs on....

Salam to All!!!
Whatever the case may be about Bugti but I personally like him and admire him. He lived and died for what he believed in. He was a nawab, with traditions passed down to him by his forefathers, and he wanted to see things as were accustomed to him, his forefathers, and Baloch people.

I like his quotation very much...
"Its better to die with youe spurs on..."

COP is on a distinguished road
Default Replying to an illegitimate "NICK" on the course of BUGTI SAAHIB THE GREAT.

Dear All,

My this very reply is to address some of my respected and honourable forum Colleague "thinking's" viewpoints.. She has a rightnick name.SHe is trying to think but as GOD said in Quran " woman has a half a mind of a man ". I have no concerns over this as GOD has a logic for everything and it is visible and crystal clear from my dear Sister "thinkg's" statements made in the post.

I have a view point that states, Army has no right over any political or social activity within the state and therefore can't be sworn in to the president's office excercising Section 58 (2b) and section 10 ( CJP's son being inducted as an ASP upon mushi's approval).

BUT

I need to refer to baluch's and bugti's.Nobody in here has lost a relative over nothing in baluchistan but i did.I wont practie an act of discrimination by calling any one "Biased Punjabi or Baluch" as it seems to be the most pathetic and agonising act to tear one's inner apart.Yes I lost two uncles martyred by Bugtis for just entering into the vicinity for some state-run projects."THinking" can ask thier widows and kids about how it feels but off course they probably will become biased punjabis at some stage.

Starting form 1876, Khan of kalat and moving down to mengals and then to bugtis after 1930, they always have been a pain in the neck for sure.Hypothetically, this sucks.So we dont have a right to go n live in Baluchistan, but Baluchs can come n study at Aitchison,Islamabad and other reputed universities.Why this dipolmacy, arent they presuming or probably following a course of double standards.I pray for Mr.bugti's soul, may it rest in peace but he will be asked about thousands of innocent lives which were altered upon his blatant aggression and GOD knows Better.Refering to the show of guns, Why dont people carry guns in islamabad, coz they r civilized, coz they have moral ethics, they have mental abilities to feel how grave the conditions become when somebody kills a human.So its no point in favoring the show of weapons and killing people for no reason.So lets be neutral and strive to feel the logics and motivations behind such cruel acts of butchering people.It was not his values, but his authority and influence over a well-armed tribe of 250,000 people in Pakistan's Balochistan Province that worried the government. It was because he enjoyed absolute loyalty from so many, he "ruled" in Balochistan for many decades "with an iron-fist" and was considered to be a parallel government.

He was educated at Oxford, England and Aitchison College, Lahore, but he lived by laws more than a thousand years old. Legend has it that he killed his first man when he was only 12, and that he killed another 100 men to avenge the assassination of his son (Salal Bugti).

He has had differences with all the past governaments in this country and by the way I can name people from sindh , NWFP and baluchistan ruling this country over decades.Z.A.Bhutto a sindhi played a vital role in instituinalising the political and state infrastructure,then was junejo another sindhi,mushi and shaukat aziz again sindhis,jamali a Baluch,benazir a sindhi again where did the BIASED punjabis rule apart from Zia and nawaz sharif.

Hope it helps to open some of your closed brain cells my dear "thinking".

I'd appreciate and revalue all healthy criticism by any means.

COP to be a COP.