View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 12, 2010
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Let me share one tip with you people, my friends!

ENERGY CRISIS.

Now honestly telling you that i dont have any idea about the figures and technical details relating to this topic.But still we can write a good essay on this topic.How? Let me explain it below.

You know, if you think about any topic in your mind, you will find that it can be treated in a number of ways. Think about the above topic closely; how can we alter it to suit ourselves. Matlab yeh keh mujay is topic ki technical side ka kuch nahi pata. Tu kya karain? Karna yeh hay kay is topic ko iss angle say likhain kay humko technical cheezain na likhni parain jo hamko ati nahi.

So hum apna essay thesis yeh banayein gay: Effects of Energy Crisis on our lives. Ab yeh aisa angle hay jiko ham handle kar saktain hain.

Introduction: sirf batana paray ga kay hamaray mulk may gas oil and bijli nahi hay. loadshedding ho rahi hay gas aur bijli ki. oil shortage hota hay. Zindagi affect hoti hay.

Body: Zindagi affect kaisay hoti hay
reasons1: sonay ki problem
reason2: operation theatres may problem
reason3: education may problem
reason4: karobar ko nuksaan, industries ko nuksan, unemployment
reason5: transport kay karaye barh jatay hain(gas and oil shortage say)
reason6: political tensions, hartal aqainst loadshedding, law and order situation etc,

Conclusion:

Now, this type of essay may not get you high score, but if you present these points in sequence and in simply correct language, i think 40 marks tu confirm hain. However yeh chair chaar har topic kay saath nahi ho sakti. And please is rule ko follow karnay say pehlay kisi experienced teacher say confirm karwa lain.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khurshid.A.Mahsud For This Useful Post:
Izaz4u (Tuesday, October 12, 2010)