View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

@Hussain qureshi

Well, intelligence questions of the sort like if I remember correctly I was asked something like " if you are going to purchase a pen and seller give you 10 percent discount and asked you to come again and you will be given discount of 20 percent, now if you purchase second pen then how much total percentage discount you got?". (its not the exact question but something like this). Even I was offered pen and paper to solve it. So expect this kind of question.

General knowledge includes current affairs, and you will not be asked like who is president of Zambia , they will ask questions which require your analytical ability. For example keeping your engineering background (I assume civil engg) you may be asked that what went wrong with our irrigation system that Pakistan get so much damaged due to floods.