View Single Post
Old Monday, October 18, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

I think all types of Govt. is good for us.. because we are the people who fed-up from one form of Govt. very earlly... we have no patience and no stemina to absorb any single type of Govt. for Long time.

So, we are taste changing people so it is good for us if all of above mention Govt. come after a certain period and entertain us....

63 years passed.. but our mind set is same as before...
We have no personal thinkng..
we have no personal decision making power..
We give vote to a person who give us a job for any of our family member.. we givt vote to a person just because he/she has family term with us...
we give a vote to a person just becuase we are afraid from him....
we give a vote to a person because i dont like the person contesting against him....
we vote to a person because he belong to PML-PPP-PTI etc etc despite that we dont personally know him.....
We give vote to a person only because we are cultivating his lands....
We give vote to a person becuase he has a good links in officials....

There are many other baseless reason for our vote casting....
We never think for a while that we must have to vote for such a people who will do something for our country whole, not only for a single person.....

Now,,, i know ..that... first reply for the post will be...this is because of lack of education ooooooo my dear... akhir kub tk hum yehi rona rotay rahain gay or educate nahi krain gay apnay ap ko?
No one come from the heaven and teach us and give us awarnesss................