View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010
39th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 248

sidrah A will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKYZ View Post
Everything has turned around.In Indopak History and Islamic History I have hardly seen anyone scoring above 100.I scored 97 N look at journalism i believed it to be my best paper with 17 correct MCQs and what is the final score 33 Pathetic and ridiculous. Hansi bhi arahi hai aur rona bhi.What to do now?What optionals to change and what not to change ?Kuch samagh mai nahi araha hai ke kia karen? Agli dafa pata nahin kia trend hoga. And ppl say there r no scoring trends.Ye tu koi socha Samgha mansooba lag raha hai to confuse the aspirants
well i will suggest you not to change ur subjects...as nxt time bhi aisy hi ksi subjects k sath aisa ho ga n who knws k wo subj kon say hun...so its better that u must stick to ur own subjects n prepare them at ur best..Best wishes
Faseeh Muhammad (Wednesday, October 20, 2010)