View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
@R3 n STAR
friends,y do u waste ur tym n energies..u cnt change sm1z mentality who is soooo committed to slave mindset
ofcourse my dear i am tring my best to change your slave mindset but not getting anything yet
Quote:
perhaps they want the same justice as was delivered to the king n his followers after the french revolution of 1789..I guess ud knw abt it
very well said my dear... you know the hero of french revolution was Nepolean a dictator........
Quote:
..wt r u tryn to discus wid those who hve got their facts n analysis:p 100 % wrongggg...pals they need to get upn to a "LEVEL" b4 they start understanding these thingz..we cnt organize 2 year course here to teach them abt facts,politics,history,democracy,analysis n most of all conscience..cn we??we can hope that IF they start reading sum useful stuff wid an open mind,start using their brain AND stop considering thenselves as analysts ,then they mite reach that LEVEL n mental capability to understand such thingz..
My dear i suggest you if just you consider yourself as a 'student' not consider yourself a 'THINK_TANK' than you might not pay any attention towards these types of FAZOOL topics...this is not your work which you are doing so plz dnt consider yourself a THINK-TANK
[QUOTE]coz wat they are discussin here reflects that their only source of info are the ISPR funded propaganda campaignz:p..uu ppl jst calm down[/AUOTE] my dear if my mindset is according to ISPR propagenda than tell me k what about u people mind.. is it not presenting the media propagenda????????
Just your language and your script is only copy paste of Kamran Khan, Shahid Masood, Ansar Abbasi... and some others..........

in the end, i hope that now you will not waste your time in these type of fazool midea created propagendassssss.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
@hamza
agreed.bro i ws thinkng da same dats why left discussion....

Quote:
pl hve short memory..they ll always say thingz lyk dat..evn ppl in pakistan want mush bak..bt they are hardly 2% of our population..same wid iran..a few traitors cnt override a majority..if they had,..shah wuh hv made a heroic return to iran lyk khomeini..IF the ppl supported him in numbers..
My dear believe me most of people in iran are agaist the economic policies of Nazad and Khomeini... u dnt have personal cntct with irani people but i have.. so i know the ground realities very well rather than you my dear.. t think so.......
Quote:
IF BEING RATIONAL MEANZ BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE PAINZ PPL HVE SUFFERD COZ OF MUSHARRAF,BEING INSENSITIVE TO MURDER OF 100Z N BEING UNCIVILIZED ENUF TO SUPPORT AN EX DICTATOR..THEN THX ALMIGHTY M NOT RATIONAL
this is a global problem my dear that now a days every country is suffering from terriorism.. and unluckily we are neighbouring country of Afghanistan thats why in his ear he took some sever actiont to save Pakistan.. it is better to give 10 rather to give 1000.............coz any1 wanting a dictator back n calling himself/hrself rational fr it wud end up in an asylum anywhere in the world...
we need a change of faces,not discontinuation of democracry..we hve choices..there arnt jst 2 leaders in pakistan..
Quote:
n in any case,we dnt want a brainless foji leading us
this tell statement tell us about your mentality brother.. this is OUR ARMY due to which we are sleeping in our homes and they are acting a as a watch-dog on our borders my dear.. it is very shameful thing to call a army as brainless...very sad an very bad...
Quote:
n plz..all of u..dont represent the opinion of 2% of us as the opinion of 98% of the public..they want to tear mush apart..n these 2% who sit in their drawingrooms n leave luxurious lives dont represnt our public at all..n Iv noticed these 2% r mostly expats..ppl who themselves hv run away frm pak n leading luxurious lives outsyd..they dont mtr..ppl who really mtr r those who have the courage n tenacity to stay in pakistan n work for it..build it n hold their ground..
o my dear my all forefathers are in Pakistan ok my dear.. i didnt ran-away... or my dear i think you dnt know that foriegn-transfers are the big source of Balancing of Trade my dear.. so we are stregthing our country by transfering foreign curncies to Pakistan....we are supporting economically. and Insha Allah i'll Server Pakistan AS CSP soon... my dear if i ran away and never think about Pakistan than i must never think to be a CSP.. it is my thinking about Pakistan that i want to be a CSP and want to live among the people and to change their Slavery mindset my dear....
Quote:
U need to study history of the world n dynamics of democracy in detail..all the analysts around the world who condemn mush n his return are not asses..they know their stuff..n one needs to come up 2 a certain lvl to understand that..all who support mush..plz gt ur facts,history n knwlg rite plz...we cant start a 2 year course here..n yah..in a civilized democracy if u evn start supporting
My dear just hurry up... tell me the names of those books.. with writers and the famous analysts who are condemning the Mr. Musharraf... ok me waiting... just send me the booknames of history also.....ok.. not from the course of CSS....ok........just hurry upp......me waiting.....

for all aboe self-created "THINK-TANKS"

"pattering your life around others opinion is nothing more than slavery"

plz.. dont limitize your opinion around the opinion of so-called 'AZAD-MEDIA'

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged