Sunday, April 28, 2024
06:10 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

The cure of bad democracy is more democracy..not replacing it wid a dictator..alryt??N I guess u need to gt ur facts rite about the lal mosque operation..it wud be xtremely naive to blv ISPR n an army dat has alwayyyyzzzzz lost to INDIA..alryt??Wat wud a dad do if his child was violating some rule of the house??kill him??carry out a military op agst him??U DONT DEAL WID 2000 CHILDREN OF UR COUNTRY LYK DAT..A MILITARY OP ISNT NECESSARY..n yah..u nedd to go thru the history of democracy..ull find its the same in nascent democracies..corruption etc n everything else..but it has a self correcting mechanism to it..IF U LET IT CONTINUE..NOT IF U DISCONTINUE ITS PROGRESS..3rdly,most of the probz we r facing today hve their roots in musharraf era..I wont explain hw,coz I think any stdnt evn mildly preparin fr css wud be aware of this..n y we dnt hve diplomatic rlatnz wid israel..if u forgot ill love tellin u that pakistan is an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC,n the conduct n rlatnz of an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC wid a jewish state wud be modelled on islamic doctrinez..I hope u got it that y dnt we look eye to eye wid israel n how it negates the basis of our creation..n another thing..I knw the past n present of iran vry well..n the period frm 75-79 was far worse than present..read loh e ayaam n a few other gud buks about it..ppl hve short memory..they ll always say thingz lyk dat..evn ppl in pakistan want mush bak..bt they are hardly 2% of our population..same wid iran..a few traitors cnt override a majority..if they had,..shah wuh hv made a heroic return to iran lyk khomeini..IF the ppl supported him in numbers..
IF BEING RATIONAL MEANZ BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE PAINZ PPL HVE SUFFERD COZ OF MUSHARRAF,BEING INSENSITIVE TO MURDER OF 100Z N BEING UNCIVILIZED ENUF TO SUPPORT AN EX DICTATOR..THEN THX ALMIGHTY M NOT RATIONAL.....coz any1 wanting a dictator back n calling himself/hrself rational fr it wud end up in an asylum anywhere in the world...
we need a change of faces,not discontinuation of democracry..we hve choices..there arnt jst 2 leaders in pakistan..n in any case,we dnt want a brainless foji leading us..n plz..all of u..dont represent the opinion of 2% of us as the opinion of 98% of the public..they want to tear mush apart..n these 2% who sit in their drawingrooms n leave luxurious lives dont represnt our public at all..n Iv noticed these 2% r mostly expats..ppl who themselves hv run away frm pak n leading luxurious lives outsyd..they dont mtr..ppl who really mtr r those who have the courage n tenacity to stay in pakistan n work for it..build it n hold their ground..They r the real pakistan n they wud do to mush n his supporters wt revolusionists in france did to king n his vestiges..
p.s: U need to study history of the world n dynamics of democracy in detail..all the analysts around the world who condemn mush n his return are not asses..they know their stuff..n one needs to come up 2 a certain lvl to understand that..all who support mush..plz gt ur facts,history n knwlg rite plz...we cant start a 2 year course here..n yah..in a civilized democracy if u evn start supporting
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

@R3 n STAR
friends,y do u waste ur tym n energies..u cnt change sm1z mentality who is soooo committed to slave mindset..we civilianz are termed as BLOODY CIVILIANZ during army regimes,n if sm1 misses dat 'status' n so mch loves this title u cn do nuthing but pity them..let em hve it! perhaps they want the same justice as was delivered to the king n his followers after the french revolution of 1789..I guess ud knw abt it..wt r u tryn to discus wid those who hve got their facts n analysis:p 100 % wrongggg...pals they need to get upn to a "LEVEL" b4 they start understanding these thingz..we cnt organize 2 year course here to teach them abt facts,politics,history,democracy,analysis n most of all conscience..cn we??we can hope that IF they start reading sum useful stuff wid an open mind,start using their brain AND stop considering thenselves as analysts ,then they mite reach that LEVEL n mental capability to understand such thingz..coz wat they are discussin here reflects that their only source of info are the ISPR funded propaganda campaignz:p..uu ppl jst calm down..lt them blv wt they want..u blv wat u do..n trust me,ur rite...its waste convincing sm1 wid sound arguments who has too lil a skull to fit those things in2 it:p...buck up my frendz!
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

After reading all the posts, i am of the openion that our cammondo uncle should have much needed rest now in a country that offer all the bounties of life for a "moderate/enlightened" person. It is also necessary that the people who wanted to elect him ten times more in uniform are not on the political scene in pakistan anymore.
It is the irony of fate that once an elected PM was unable to return to his country and now the person who explled him is himself in the same situation. That is why it is said "jesi karni, wasi barni"

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

@hamza
agreed.bro i ws thinkng da same dats why left discussion....

WickedCh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Lorenzo View Post
In London and USA you have to deal with countless people.Musharraf is a common man and he can do whatever he wants.We should not object on his private meetings.He is no more a General representing Pakistan Army.
Let him do whatever he wants.I think we have developed a new disease called ''mushyphobia''.We are being brain washed by media constantly.

Let others live.leave him.
With all due respect fellow member ... its not abt mushyphobia .. we all must remember he was a supreme commander of our armed forces and an army chief ... therefore he knows many information pertaining national security .. This meeting is for sure a security threat to pakistan ..

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

Infact, concerned people might have keeping strict eye on its activities. Whether he was a dictator, but he was a Pakistani. I am not in his favor at all but I do not think so that he might share some secret information with Israeli people.

Americans have not very much interest to support him anymore so he knows that these have relations with Americans and this is just for contact making as he knows that these contacts can make it possible to allow him to come back to Pakistan.
Tipu Shah (Wednesday, October 20, 2010)

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
So thats how you perceive wrong and right. Let me remind you the foremost principle.Even if whole world practices a sin,that sin can never become a virtue.Did you get the point or not? Koi baat nahe agar TV daikhna pasand nahe tu koi ikhlaqiaat ki book consult kar lo.
o my dear i got your point but i want to say that mr. Altaf ke dfa koi nahi bola ab sub bol rahey hain......why?????

Quote:

Aray miaan izat daar insaan ky liey oss ki izat se zada koi cheez qeemati nahe hoti.Mush did not harm A Q khan physically.yep.but ju tazleel mush ne A Q Khan ke ki the whole world witnessed that.Did you watch TV those days?
Aray sahab je kaash ap tv k baghair soch saktay yara.......o my dear dr. A.Q khan nay khud he apni tazleel karwai hai Atom Prograamee leak kr k bhai meray or yeh Dr. A.Q.khan nay khud admit bhe kiya hai meray yara....plz record correct kro yara or talk about facts not assumptions.......

Quote:
white leopard had already answered that.Whole worlds knows the reality of his " basic democray concept".Shukar hai aap ne musharaf ky refrendum ka hawala nahe dia.

Putt your personal grudge and love aside and be detective rather than inductive.
O meray bhai... ab main kiya kahon ap ko.. tell me this Chief Justice Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhry nay unkay under kam nahi kiya ???????? just give me the answer... if Mr. Musharraf was wrong than whay our Judiciary worked under him.. or jub mr. Just tell me.......All acting Judges worked with Mr. Musharraf......ok my dear....... its mean that was a democracy accepted by all.....judiciary, people,,, and all other sectors...
or just tell me yara k aj kal ap jo judiciary k gun ga rahey ho.. to tell me k Mr. Justice ka beta without Passing the CSS exam SP kesay buna giya yara.....
o bhai just use ur mind rather than TV....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Zaib View Post
Infact, concerned people might have keeping strict eye on its activities. Whether he was a dictator, but he was a Pakistani. I am not in his favor at all but I do not think so that he might share some secret information with Israeli people.
thanks God there is also some rational thinkers....very good thinking my dear.....
you are absolutely right......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedCh View Post
With all due respect fellow member ... its not abt mushyphobia .. we all must remember he was a supreme commander of our armed forces and an army chief ... therefore he knows many information pertaining national security .. This meeting is for sure a security threat to pakistan ..
No my dear i dont think so... If this was so than Mr. Musharraf never met with Israelies...ok my dear......

and if you admit that he was our supreme commander than why our people threating him that while coming back he will be not treated well...?

If he has secret than we have to deal him with different tactics.....

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 01:56 PM.

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
@R3 n STAR
friends,y do u waste ur tym n energies..u cnt change sm1z mentality who is soooo committed to slave mindset
ofcourse my dear i am tring my best to change your slave mindset but not getting anything yet
Quote:
perhaps they want the same justice as was delivered to the king n his followers after the french revolution of 1789..I guess ud knw abt it
very well said my dear... you know the hero of french revolution was Nepolean a dictator........
Quote:
..wt r u tryn to discus wid those who hve got their facts n analysis:p 100 % wrongggg...pals they need to get upn to a "LEVEL" b4 they start understanding these thingz..we cnt organize 2 year course here to teach them abt facts,politics,history,democracy,analysis n most of all conscience..cn we??we can hope that IF they start reading sum useful stuff wid an open mind,start using their brain AND stop considering thenselves as analysts ,then they mite reach that LEVEL n mental capability to understand such thingz..
My dear i suggest you if just you consider yourself as a 'student' not consider yourself a 'THINK_TANK' than you might not pay any attention towards these types of FAZOOL topics...this is not your work which you are doing so plz dnt consider yourself a THINK-TANK
[QUOTE]coz wat they are discussin here reflects that their only source of info are the ISPR funded propaganda campaignz:p..uu ppl jst calm down[/AUOTE] my dear if my mindset is according to ISPR propagenda than tell me k what about u people mind.. is it not presenting the media propagenda????????
Just your language and your script is only copy paste of Kamran Khan, Shahid Masood, Ansar Abbasi... and some others..........

in the end, i hope that now you will not waste your time in these type of fazool midea created propagendassssss.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
@hamza
agreed.bro i ws thinkng da same dats why left discussion....

Quote:
pl hve short memory..they ll always say thingz lyk dat..evn ppl in pakistan want mush bak..bt they are hardly 2% of our population..same wid iran..a few traitors cnt override a majority..if they had,..shah wuh hv made a heroic return to iran lyk khomeini..IF the ppl supported him in numbers..
My dear believe me most of people in iran are agaist the economic policies of Nazad and Khomeini... u dnt have personal cntct with irani people but i have.. so i know the ground realities very well rather than you my dear.. t think so.......
Quote:
IF BEING RATIONAL MEANZ BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE PAINZ PPL HVE SUFFERD COZ OF MUSHARRAF,BEING INSENSITIVE TO MURDER OF 100Z N BEING UNCIVILIZED ENUF TO SUPPORT AN EX DICTATOR..THEN THX ALMIGHTY M NOT RATIONAL
this is a global problem my dear that now a days every country is suffering from terriorism.. and unluckily we are neighbouring country of Afghanistan thats why in his ear he took some sever actiont to save Pakistan.. it is better to give 10 rather to give 1000.............coz any1 wanting a dictator back n calling himself/hrself rational fr it wud end up in an asylum anywhere in the world...
we need a change of faces,not discontinuation of democracry..we hve choices..there arnt jst 2 leaders in pakistan..
Quote:
n in any case,we dnt want a brainless foji leading us
this tell statement tell us about your mentality brother.. this is OUR ARMY due to which we are sleeping in our homes and they are acting a as a watch-dog on our borders my dear.. it is very shameful thing to call a army as brainless...very sad an very bad...
Quote:
n plz..all of u..dont represent the opinion of 2% of us as the opinion of 98% of the public..they want to tear mush apart..n these 2% who sit in their drawingrooms n leave luxurious lives dont represnt our public at all..n Iv noticed these 2% r mostly expats..ppl who themselves hv run away frm pak n leading luxurious lives outsyd..they dont mtr..ppl who really mtr r those who have the courage n tenacity to stay in pakistan n work for it..build it n hold their ground..
o my dear my all forefathers are in Pakistan ok my dear.. i didnt ran-away... or my dear i think you dnt know that foriegn-transfers are the big source of Balancing of Trade my dear.. so we are stregthing our country by transfering foreign curncies to Pakistan....we are supporting economically. and Insha Allah i'll Server Pakistan AS CSP soon... my dear if i ran away and never think about Pakistan than i must never think to be a CSP.. it is my thinking about Pakistan that i want to be a CSP and want to live among the people and to change their Slavery mindset my dear....
Quote:
U need to study history of the world n dynamics of democracy in detail..all the analysts around the world who condemn mush n his return are not asses..they know their stuff..n one needs to come up 2 a certain lvl to understand that..all who support mush..plz gt ur facts,history n knwlg rite plz...we cant start a 2 year course here..n yah..in a civilized democracy if u evn start supporting
My dear just hurry up... tell me the names of those books.. with writers and the famous analysts who are condemning the Mr. Musharraf... ok me waiting... just send me the booknames of history also.....ok.. not from the course of CSS....ok........just hurry upp......me waiting.....

for all aboe self-created "THINK-TANKS"

"pattering your life around others opinion is nothing more than slavery"

plz.. dont limitize your opinion around the opinion of so-called 'AZAD-MEDIA'

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

accepted accepted accepted

tipu jee tusi he akele great ho... baki sub wailey ney..

jee jee sub ke sub media de ghulam ney.. tusi akele he broad-minded n visionary ho...

salam tipu jee salam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
accepted accepted accepted

tipu jee tusi he akele great ho... baki sub wailey ney..

jee jee sub ke sub media de ghulam ney.. tusi akele he broad-minded n visionary ho...

salam tipu jee salam...
lo je... yahan to log THINK TANK honay k sath sath ab pori nation ko bhe represent krnay lug gaey hain....

or bhai jahan tk akely he broad minded honay ka sawal hai to je vo kiya hai k Diamond are rare among the Coal....

or jahan tk soch ke baat hai je to... read this

KHUDA NAY AJ TK USS QAOM KE HALAT NAHI BADLI,
NA HO JIS KO KHYAL AAP APNI HAALATT KAY BADALNAY KA...

So my dear if you are willing to follow the media campaign than u may follow with full zeal and zest my brother... but plz dnt represent yourself and media as the representer of the whole nation.....
and enjoy yourself.....