View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
You are right dear. CSS is all number game. I have witnessed people going below 8-12 positions in final merit list on just a single goddamn number. You would see 8-10 people clinching on to the same score, say for instance 880 or 865 etc. There one realizes that if s/he had scored just one extra mark, s/he could perhaps climb 10 positions higher and likely land on to a preferred group.

I have myself changed the optional subject yesterday, after thoroughly analyzing several mark sheets on fpsc website.
dear redmax eventhough u r an experienced, hardworking and an scholar type man yet i shall suggest u dont change any subject. time is very short and we have a lot of expectations from people like u.

so if any subject is less scoring at this time may be high scoring at the next time.

also no one can say certainly that the subjects who fetch good marks at this time will also be marking in the coming year.

therefore please workhard and rest leave to Allah.

hope u still think on ur decision.