View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 23, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
Well first of all m not miss
im Mr......Dont know y ppl call me miss.....as i have serveraly now pasted my roll number and name as well....Any how, its not new many members have mailed me adressing Miss lolz....

Coming to ur question:

Yes International Law is a technical subject. Viceroy has rightly pointed out the topics. You just need to go through them from Agarwal's books once in detail and highlight the important material....In 2nd reading, you read a topic and then make its shortest possible hints notes which ll help you out on paper day just before paper....Okz..
Thirdly, paper is a little technical, you can use your creativites in it rather we ll have to stick to the very point of author if not exact wording then its direct explaination rather our own context....so read it very carefully....

This way you need to write atleast 3-4 pages you will get ur expected marks inshallah....

Regards
* Pardon me for addressing you with an incorrect title. It was your display pic and of course the nick (rishzz) which helped me form a wrong guess.

* Anyway, bundle of thanks for answering my query.
* The thing is my retention ability is not as stronger as required for cramming the exact text especially in medical and law fields. Although I have double thoughts now over going ahead with Int. Law, I am still interested to study it and take the risk. The reason is short time left for exam. Secondly, I I already substituted Journalism with Int. Law owing to the poor of former in the 2010 written result. Therefore cant afford to switch once more.

* However, I shall try to grasp the core context of any concept in it and then go ahead with my own explanation. I know it would not be without possible punishment, yet, I am hopeful it may work out because it has in other subjects in my graduation. I also understand css is beyond any slightest comparison to graduation. Nevertheless, I shall put my efforts.

* I have the idea now, as far as answering the question is concerned. And, your suggestion of including a case (example) in all answer is absolutely worth a lot. I owe you gratitude for that. My query paid out.

Wish you good luck too.
rishzzz (Monday, October 25, 2010)