View Single Post
Old Monday, October 25, 2010

Mossavir Wazir will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
salam...

Elective study is the worse cause behind the scene.... i observed that now people switched from good books to some marketish books.. just like some exam cram series and like that.... so people consider that if they cram 20 question that it is enough and according to student point of view they are going to examination hall with full "prep", but , on the other hand nobody is fullfilling the FPSC's criteria of "conceptual study"....

Therefore, my dear fellows... if you prep 20 or 25 question than only luck can be helpfull my dear.............

The best way to get good score is to study one text-book rather than a book comprises of some elective question.....One book study is the best and scoring study in the field of CSS, but, only text-book........
You're right regarding the preparation method. I totally agree with you, CSS demands solid writing, technique, and information loaded answers in each and every subject but my friend, i read three complete text books of journalism, made my own notes and did everything one can possibly do to prepare for a subject. I nailed 19 mcq's, and attempted all of the four questions quite comprehensively and inserted some of the relevant stuff which i read on internet. i scored 46. which is not THAT bad considering this year's trend. but i would like to share one more thing with you. My friend scored 68 in journalism. He copied my notes, and read one book and that is journalism for all by mehdi hasan. He's a mediocre student, hates to explain things, writes short answers and he nailed 13 mcq's in journalism paper. How possibly on earth he got 68? I'm very happy for my friend but seriously if you ask him, he do not have any idea from where he got 68 marks in journalism. This kinda thing confuses me a lot. care to explain?