View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Lorenzo View Post
Tipu,

aik hi baat ko baar baar kehney ki kia zaroorat hai....

but you are right too.look how their democracy is flourishing day by day.
itni corruption to pehley kabhi nahin hui jitni ab ho rahi hai.
Hell with this democracy.

and Tipu bhai if you dont mind i want to say something.
plz change your avatar.plz dont mind but dar lagta hai seriously.ye to mein TV per bhi nahin dekh sakti aap plz iss ko remove kar do.
you know there are lots of tiger pics and lion pics out there na.

ghusa nahin karna ok.if you dont like what i said then no problem.i will keep my eyes shut when your avatar comes infront of my eyes.

i repeated my words because we are repeating our mistakes........

yes... we are not such type of people who digest the democracy.....

and
be brave girl....you will have to face so many challenges in you CSP life........

or iss baat ke samagh nahi i k "kafi saray tigers or lions hain"
and
Eyes close krnay wala option is good........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurshid.A.Mahsud View Post
Na na na! I am sorry, i dont agree with your statements. Agar maan lain kay corrupt log corrupt politicians ko elect kartay hain tu phir tu jhagra hi khatam. Yani sari ki sari ghalati logon ki hay and the rulers should not be blamed for anything. YEHI TU RULERS CHAHTAY HAIN kay ham saada say aam log yeh samjhain kay rulers ko theek karnay ya criticize karnay kay bajaye ham khud apnay ap ko theek karain and LET THEM RULE!
my dear "jaisee rooh wesay farishtay

first we have to change ourselves and than we should have to except something better from Allah..

Criticize krnay say kush nahi milta....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
What is solution except this pessimism?

Transparency Intl Pak has been exposed by express tv.

A must watch Talk show.

http://www.pkaffairs.com/Play_Show_P...Intl_Pak_10751
Well-Done my dear...

this is thing that we have to show... not to trust anybody else reports, we have to analyze the thing by our own mind....

anti-Pakistan agencies are on the rise and working day and night to weakened the Pakistan. Now, this is our duty, being a pakistnai and being the young blood that we prove ourselves a hard-stroke towards the enemies of Pakistan. We have to recognize the enemies. Enemies are wearing different veils, we have to unveil them...

Just stand up and put your hands together against the enemies of Pakistan. We are the youth, we are the soldiers........

and
i emphasize on corruption in my previous post only to point out that we are the public who are generating corruption. if there is somebody who are getting bribe than at the same time somebody give the bribe.

"Tali aik Hath say nahi Bajti"

We hove to Correct our mistakes......