View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 31, 2010
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Napoleon's analysis of his own position in France And Europe:

Napoleon is reported to have said to Metternich: " Sovereigns who are born on the throne can be beaten twenty times and still go back to their capitals.But i can't, because i am a parvenu."

This statement of Napoleon clearly shows that power was the only foundation of his rule. Minus the power, and he had no claim to people obedience. See, he himself compared his power with the legitimate rights of the kings borne on the throne. Kings claimed the right to rule BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN ON THE THRONE. Napoleon claimed the right to rule BECAUSE HE HAD POWER.

Napoleon knew very well that if he wanted to maintain himself on the throne, he must keep European monarchies under his control and power. THIS WAS THE MOST CONSTANT FEATURE OF HIS FOREIGN POLICY. He was successful for a while, but eventually met his Waterloo in 1815.

This whole story can be summarized in a French proverb: " You can do anything with a bayonet except sit on it."

Mushi uncle is the best example: almost decade Pakistan par rule karnay kay bad London may tabla baja raha hay. Because uska rule aik hi pillar par chal raha tha; Power.
DrTarik (Monday, September 22, 2014), mrdon (Friday, October 02, 2015)