View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 02, 2010

axsim is on a distinguished road
Your 90% point of view is based on rumors, rest 10% I agree with your point of view. Only aaj TV you have n you are blamming whole media. So your objections come in that 10%.

Media these days never gave an impression that terrorists are hero. they always condemn. Fake views.

If Geo is not paying tax than I don't think that govt will spare them because geo is the one which is bycotted by PPP officials and party members. do you have any proof? Again Fake story.

Talk shows helps aspirant to increase his critical and analytical approach by listening different point of views on CA and PA topics and also help in essay to make outlines critically and analytically. This is a key to success in CSS.

none of the TV channel show that stock exchange had broken down 10% for 10 hours daily. Its fake again. If they show it for 2-3 hours in morning then all over the world is done so by tv channels and such news are helpful for business men.

My brother have you seen any pure ARMY personnel on TV ever who is not holding any civilian office?? DO you want to politicize ARMY also? Me not saying that. its reality. no army men is allowed on TV Sir for your kind information..!! Almost all TV channels showed the news that day that pak army men have won gold medals n even geo interviewed one of them and it was of hardly 1 min only thats it..!

About Ajmal kasab, okay it might not be fair. I don't know much about that story so i'll not comment. Yes sometimes media does bullshit things. that comes in your 10%.

About provincial ethnocentrism, its more the duty of govt than that of media. many times diff channels have conducted programs on it. It a failure of govt now.

Are you preparing for CSS? then plz try to write in english and try to develop you critical and analytical skills based on truth, logic and relevant reasoning.

God bless you.