View Single Post
Old Monday, November 08, 2010
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

after finding much debate on the topic i deemed it necessary to share my experience of the subject as a qualifier of this year.

freinds the syllabus of the paper was completelly followed. content was also same. bt i request u to read the question paper of islamiat again and then decide that from which angle examiner is seeking the answer.

the only different thing in the paper was complex nature of questions whose understanding require multiple reading and then breaking question into parts for dealing each part separately.

what i did was to read question thoroughly on many times and then breaking the question into separate parts only to deal each part separatly under a separate heading. only intro and conclusion of the question was combine, rest the question appears to be very heterogenous.

so i will suggest u to by analytical and try to understand the gist of the question.

thanks
Arain007 (Monday, November 08, 2010), DPO LARKANA (Tuesday, November 23, 2010), Omar Qadir (Monday, November 08, 2010)