View Single Post
Old Friday, November 12, 2010
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPO LARKANA View Post
Dear, Qualifiers, Seniors, Juniors, every one is requested to kindly analyse my essyay and guide me accordingly.

POVERTY ALLEVIATION1.

Introduction
a) What is Poverty
b) Why country and people are poor

2. Factors Responsible for Povertya)
a) Bad Governance
b) Corruption
c) Unemployment
d) Inflation
e) Power Crisis
f) Lawlessness
g) Terrorism
h) Population Explosion
i) Debt Burden
j) Declined Foreign Investment

3. Effects of Povertya)

a) Failed State
b) Poor Living Standard
c) 34 out of 179 on the Transparency list
d) Most Dangerous country on the earth
e) Social Restlessness
f) Daily suicides due to financial constraints
g) Children on Sale
h) Loot and Plunder
i) Increase in Social evils
j) Economic Downfall
k) Political disharmony
l) Sectarian and ethnical violence
m) Lowest mortality rate
n) Weakened Educational system.

4. Alleviating Poverty

a) Installing Good Governance
b) Curbing Corruption
c) Efficient use of Resources
d) Resolving Energy Crisis
e) Providing Law and Order
f) Creating Employment Opportunities
g) Installing Industries in every city
h) Focusing Education
i) Root out Terrorism
j) Reducing Debt Burden
k) Micro Loans for Rural Areas
l) Loans for Agriculture
m) Loans for youth Business ventures

Introduction:
Poverty is a state in which people are unable to satisfy their basic needs of food, shelter, security, and clothing; in this scenario People with their family are unable to educate their children, cannot get proper medication, unable to protect themselves from anti social people and are destitute to handle the natural calamities and hardships.

Poverty of people is directly proportional with the rise and fall of the nation, In other words, people are poorer because their country is poor. Since independence Pakistan is under the acute state of poverty vicious circle due to constant state of Bad Governance, Corruption, unemployment, Inflation, Power Crisis, Lawlessness, Terrorism, Population explosion, Debt burden, and absence of foreign Investment.

Conclusion:

Alleviation of Poverty is possible by addressing the root causes of the poverty, to handle effectively the state of corruption, providing security to people to let them become comfortable to freely invest their ventures, creating opportunities of employment, by installation of small and large units of Industries in both village and towns, Investing in Education to drive the knowledge based Economy, rooting out the Terrorism to attract the foreign investment portfolio, Putting economy on right track to handle the trade deficit and debt burden.
Start your essay with any quotation or with any unique sentence which attracts examiner's attention. And in the last line of first paragraph u have to write your opinion related to topic. On this opinion u will then write your whole essay. And also use short sentences...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
DPO LARKANA (Friday, November 12, 2010), virgoan (Friday, November 12, 2010)