View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 14, 2010
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
hello seniors its my humble request to u to check my out line and give suggestions for improvement.
FORIEGN AID TO PAKISTAN 1:-INTRODUCTION 2:-FORIEGN AID TO PAKISTAN SINCE INCEPTION 3:-FORIEGN AID IS A CURSE FOR PAKISTAN 4:-ITS REALLY A RAID ON OUR RESOURCES 5:-REASONS FOR TAKING AIDS a:-to meet un available requirements in the country b:-habit of import goods c:-imbalance of trade 6:-ITS EFFECTS ON PAKISTAN a:-more dependence on import goods b:-threat to local industries c:-rise in unemployment d:-other effects 7:-ALTERNATIVES OF FORIEGN AID a:-curtail luxuries b:-dependence on local items c:-levey heavy tax on rich people 8:-IMPOSITION OF BAN ON FORIEGN AID (MILITARY) COMPEL US TO BE SELF RELIENT 9:-ANALYSIS CONCLUSION
I am not going into much detail, but for starters, you are putting foreign aid as a curse in only the 3rd or 4th paragraph whereas this should be your conclusion at the end which you must derive through the provision of relevant facts and figures. You cannot make a sweeping statement without first proving it. If you really believe aid is a curse, then first try to prove it and then say its a curse. Never before you've proved it. And you put AIDS instead of AID at one place. They're hugely different.

Hopefully others will point out more. I'd say though, you need a lot of practice.