Thread: Sticky Thread
View Single Post
Old Monday, November 15, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent.Volcano View Post
When you start making new thread,Below the option of Submit new thread you see additional options.

There is a last option of Thread management.

check the option:

Stick this thread after you submit your message.

See this for help

Are you able to see Additional Options ?
I have viewed the link you provided, dear. I cannot see additional options when I submit a thread. Any help?

The last option I see is "Thread Subscription".

The two options shown in the image on the link you provided, i.e "Rate Thread" and "Thread Management" are missing.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Monday, November 15, 2010 at 04:49 PM.