View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 17, 2010
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  170

MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL will become famous soon enough

@ atropa

Remember one thing it is no issue whether u r dr. engineer, banker or in any other luckrative job. Panel will cosider psychological report that is very important.Report will show ur aptitude to respective service

The important thing is, be very careful in answering this question.

Why u want to leave ur profession and join civil service?

maliasghar mention good points. I give u an ex from which u can extract an idea for himself.

Dr. Aslam Shahzad SSP We asked sir, panel asked u this question. u r doctor y u want to join civil service? He told us i gave following answer:
When i practiced during house job and after that i observe that oxygen cylinders were not filled completely. But the patient pay full charges of that cylinder. During operation or in emergency, that half filled cylinder finish before time. As aresult patient had died. Administration was involved in this. Then i made my mind to join such post in civil service where i will be able to ask such people. That is y i want to join civil service as ASP.

U brainstorm ur career u can easily find various reasons y u want to join civil service. Remember those moments when u planned to appear in css. u will find the answers of ur questions.

If u dont find any then make any story which u can justify. Be careful in mentioning any thing because u have to justify those in counter questions
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL For This Useful Post:
andleeb Akhter (Sunday, July 03, 2011), atropa (Saturday, November 20, 2010), Eager (Thursday, November 18, 2010), Zohaib Baloch (Thursday, November 18, 2010)