View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fnoor is on a distinguished road

This is general perception especially when it comes to CSS, when I intended to take a plunge in this competition I got same views from people that I have to imprison myself in one room & to study & study no social life and blah blah blah....! Initially I hesitated because under the light of above it seems that we are going to make an atom bomb.
Finally I convinced myself to go for it & then I realized that the above views has no roots with reality this is just misperception.On top of all CSS based on knowledge of current affairs (national & international ). So how can we assume that we have nothing to do with daily life. Where other studies we have to prepare according to books or the prechosen criteria, in CSS its different we have to relate ourselves with books as well with ongoing & upcoming happening in the world.
In short Css has no comparison. And this concept of solitary - confinement is baseless. Yes the only thing we have to focus more on studies which doesnt mean that there is no personal life.
This is all I want to say rest is on you all how you take this.