View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 25, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default Metaphysics @redmax

While overlooking my version, i am afraid you might overlook your ingenuity. "Another advise is geniuses are not to be waited, but created".

Coming to the point, I once read in a book "A Brief History of Time" by William Hawking, that Albert Einstein was once asked," if you get an opportunity to, what single question would you ask from the God?" Instantly, he replied," I would ask what was the starting point of this universe, because everything afterwards is calculation". After this instantaneous reply, he thought for a moment and then changed his question:"No, I would rather ask why you created me?"

Einstein can undoubtedly be regarded as the one who knew more about the physical world than everyone else. But his answer plainly suggests that how unimportant the acquisition of the "entire physical knowledge" is for self satisfaction, and how important but unanswered is the metaphysical one.

And so we move on to metaphysics. Our metaphysical knowledge is still very rudimentary and there are two basic questions to be answered, not believingly, but intellectually and decisively.
1- Is there any God or not?
2- Will there be any life after death?

And thus trying to find out the answers of questions like " how many angels can dance on the tip of a needle" and "what will get in paradise" and "can Allah build a stone which He Himself cannot pick" would not be a right approach. That is actually where i asked "not bother to think of".

Isi mooqay pay kissi shair nay kya khoob kaha hay:

Ik haqeeqat hi sahi khuld main hooroon ka wajood
Husn e Insaan say nimat loon to wahan tak pohnchun

Or janab aik or sher yaad aya (kya karain topic hi aisa hay)

Behtar hay mah o meher pay dalo na kamandain
Insaan ki khabar lo jo dam toor raha hay