View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry parents.......you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post
Beginners are generaly told that css means confining onself to a study room and breaking down of social network.before embarking on for css prep, i too had this perception but perception turned out to be worse than reality.

what do you think?how one can strike study-life balance.
no matter what others say.maybe some people are too intelligent and they might be as they say jack of all trades.

but i think game on is right.to some it is nothing short of solitary confinement.
you are in one room.especially when there are so many people out there to interfere in your affairs.they want you to study day and night as if you are a machine.ye na karo wo na karo.paper sar pey hain.fail ho jao gi.raat din aik kar do.kamrey mein hi raho.aur beth kar parho.ziyada dair pc na chalao.
phone bhi ley lia aur zabardasti badaam aur milk ki diet.give examples of others.wo csp ban gaya to tum kiyon nahin.put pressure on you and making your life a living hell...............nonsense.

then what you do.simply lock your door.and try not to come out.
exam days are the most depressing days in my life.suicidal thoughts come in head.but marna bhi mushkil hai.

i think here the only difference b/w people like me and you is the mentality of our parents.we students are same every where.we know we can study even without having to go through this hell but parents think that the more girl or boy is in room the more he will learn.

i want to tell parents here that its not fair.we are not machines.parhai azaab lagti hai only becaz of your thinking.
aik baar csp officer ban gaey to haath nahin ayain gey.no orders,no confinements,free like birds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
game on (Monday, November 29, 2010)