View Single Post
Old Friday, November 26, 2010

Raja4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizvan View Post
brother after doin bba i didnt go for mba as i just needed a bachlrs degree to appear in css....n if u knw me den u must b knowin how much social i was at that time n how much i studied ...i neva studied seriously in past buh for css i studied realy hard n by the grace of almighty allah made it in first attempt.while preparing for css for a certain time i confined myself to a self imposed exile n studied all day n nite ,i use to take small breaks for a couple of hour n try to mingle wid ppl who were struggler like me too.n for me saturday n sunday were always off n i use to spend dat time wid my other mates n relatives. in short i tried giving all my 100% wheneva i prepared n neva talked big cuz i always have a firm believe that action speaks louder den the words.ppl here when start preparin for css also start behaving like csps lol the longer time they prepare the more den think of deserving the seat thats a wrong approach which had made almost half of the candidates victim of failure.so one simple piece of advice for u is neva be overconfident while preparing for ny exams .spending more time with books doesnt means dat u r gona pass the exam unless u r on the rite direction n giving ur 100%.so spend less time in books but b productive for rest time u can keep socializing n enjoying the life.
I know you enjoyed in the break and you usually passed your good time with one of your close friend; can not name her here. Hahahahha, i hope you dont mind.
I left that BBA in Szabist because i was not interested in Business field. I used to only pass my time there with friends and you had noticed one of our group doing fun all the day that time. I appeared in 2009 examination but could not pass, remained absent in 2010 examination as one of my subject Islamic History subject was remaining and Inshallah will appear this year. I need your company and blessings.