View Single Post
Old Monday, November 29, 2010
Banned

BaLooch Salman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure View Post
asslam o alaikum!
I have qualified the written exam of css2010. now i am preparing for the interview. may the seniors kindly help me regarding next mode of exam i.e psychological test and interview.
actually it was my first attempt and i don't know about the exact procedure etc. I don't have any other person in my vicinity who is doing it so that we can co-prepare. should i join any academy or not? please give me ur useful tips.
looking forward for the reply...

with regards!
Dear if u arent living in any remote town and u hv access to any css academy nearby u then i wud recommend u to go for it besides getin help from this forum coz it wil give u a lot of exposure and interaction wid other aspirants..i dont recommend academies for written part but for interview prep they r gud
try reading maximum current affair related topics and your optional subjects
try giving maximum mock interviews to anyone dat mayb your friend or any family member teacher anyone but do give as it wil give u a lot of confidence
lastly if u hv any language problem that is to say if u find it to difficult to talk in english or you stammer or u arent fluent in english then dun be afraid its v normal just spare one hour daily select any topic in english read it a bit and start speaking on it wid yourself and trust me widin a week u wil find an amazing change in your english speaking skills ...Gud Luck