View Single Post
Old Friday, December 03, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Wahab

Bhai my observation is different !

There may be many good muslims in this Jammat, but i have seen many land-grabbers, narcotic dealers, dishonest shopkeepers in this "ijtama" and they also go for "sah roza" and longer field trips like you for preaching.
My question is that when they themselves are not acting upon the tenants of Islam, why they ask others to become good muslims ?
They are found everywhere, in every street, in mosques, in offices and their reach is 100% among the masses but the society is getting worse day by day. Why people dont listen to them and act upon their advise ? Is there something wrong with their character ? Or they are preaching for a particular sect (their hidden agenda) that is not practiced by majority of the pakistanis? That is why people listen of their advice from one ear and expel it from other ear. No impact at all.