Friday, April 26, 2024
02:29 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, December 03, 2010
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 76

wahab_ahqar is on a distinguished road

I have been there only for dua( On the last day) , but i was amazed to see so many people there. It was heart touching experience. I don't know how many of you had gone for Sah roza( Three days spent away from home calling people to the teachings of Islam and remiding them of their purpose of life), but i am fortunate enough to go for it. You feel a change in your life and peace of mind( Every one wants this thing). It gives you peace of mind and satisfaction. Just give it a try, and go if you can go for sometime if not the whole three days.

@ Floydian:

Why people open a store? to earn money or some other benefit. I don't see any such sort of political, economical or other agenda of Tableeghi Jamaat except calling people to the right path.
They don't participate in any political activity or till this time no intent has been shown by them directly or indirectly to grab power. One thing always appeals me and challenges my mind, why so many people come to attend it willingly!!!. I think people are searching for peace of mind and purpose of their existence and that brings them here because everything else has failed to answer this question!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to wahab_ahqar For This Useful Post:
Sultan Rahi (Friday, December 10, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Wahab

Bhai my observation is different !

There may be many good muslims in this Jammat, but i have seen many land-grabbers, narcotic dealers, dishonest shopkeepers in this "ijtama" and they also go for "sah roza" and longer field trips like you for preaching.
My question is that when they themselves are not acting upon the tenants of Islam, why they ask others to become good muslims ?
They are found everywhere, in every street, in mosques, in offices and their reach is 100% among the masses but the society is getting worse day by day. Why people dont listen to them and act upon their advise ? Is there something wrong with their character ? Or they are preaching for a particular sect (their hidden agenda) that is not practiced by majority of the pakistanis? That is why people listen of their advice from one ear and expel it from other ear. No impact at all.

Rehan Mehmood is on a distinguished road
Default Tablighi Ijtima and Jammat

Friends,

Those who don’t have information about Tablighi Ijtma can visit the following link;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablighi_Jamaat

Moreover, I have attended some sessions with Tablighi Jammat for three days in different times. Single Jammat can be based on three or more then three people, in them one used to be Ameer (Leader of the Jammat, an experienced person) to lead the Jammat. The Jammat used to go to different places for short periods, like, delegation stays three days in one of the main mosque (Jaama Masjid) of any area, and do preaching to the people of the area. In this course they also visit (Called Ghasht) the main populated streets of the area to invite people towards mosques.

This practice just not gets an end with this exercise. When this delegation get back to their station, the Ameer provide a visit report (Called Kar-Guzari), a visit report cover different points like;

1. How was overall trip
2. Response of the people
3. Participation
4. Hurdles faced etc..

In my opinion, this is very good practice, particularly for those who are interested to go to Hajj (Pilgrim) or Ummrah. Hajj is one great expression of unity for Muslim. But it always remains a bit tough in health point of view, where thousands of people perform Hajj in the same time. During Hajj people face so many situations, to handle those situations need basic knowledge and courage, which literally can come through this Tablighi Practice. People can learn so many things in different point of view, where the most important is forgiving someone. People talk slowly and gently with each other, keep an observation in surroundings, used to take care of each other, particularly while praying. Which are essentials for Hajj.

Therefore, Tablighi Ijtima or Jammat is much popular in preaching point of view.

Regards

sweetPakistan is on a distinguished road

@sociologistThere may be many good muslims in this Jammat, but i have seen many land-grabbers, narcotic dealers, dishonest shopkeepers in this "ijtama" and they also go for "sah roza" and longer field trips like you for preaching
dear the philosphy is that Tablighi jumath doesnt mean to come forward and change the society .it all to first change your self.by doing practising of making groups , just to learn Allah farman, sunnah and islamic believes.
My question is that when they themselves are not acting upon the tenants of Islam, why they ask others to become good muslims ?[/COLOR]
how many beurocrats are currupt.but you dint left the mission to gain knowledge and doing CSS.And still might be you like to be a good CSP officer.isnt it.so as it doesnt mean that there are not good people in Tablighi jumat.most of them are very good and pouise people.
manypickpocket goes to huj.it doesnt mean not to Offer HUJ Mubarak.because many muslim are picpokets over their.every one induvidually do crimes.you are not autorise to point out the whole nation .
another
eg:by doing SEROZA
you believe in Group study.it doesnt mean that you r trying to give yur knowledge not gaining .it means that might be some of your fellow knows better then that of your knowlge .and may be through your group knowlede u get some thing unique from the study.here what SAROZA means not even praching but also gaining through step by step.LAst Tablighi Jumat means just learning and telling the farman of Allah and his Prophet Hazrat Muhamad (SAWW).

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, December 03, 2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Please avoid using red color font
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetPakistan For This Useful Post:
zia bugvi (Tuesday, December 07, 2010)
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  31

Abdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enoughAbdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enough

@Socialogist
When you go to the mosque, you see people with all social evils i.e. corrupt, drinkers etc. but you do not blame the whole exercise bad because such people are taking part in it. They are all allowed because someday this might make them mend their ways.

I think you should analyze their message and the philosophy behind it and if there is something malicious in that then we can ridicule them. As far as I know they do not have any political ambition despite having a huge support and never even mention anyone in order to ridicule them like our conventional moulvis normally do. They do not blame America for our fallacies. Somebody in the earlier posts explained their philosophy and I agree with that interpretation but I think they are more focused on introspection among Muslims. They call for Muslims to become practicing Muslims in terms of praying Nimaz and all as well as socially an example for others if they are going to induce others to convert to Islam. I heard in the duwa of Ijtima leaders of different religious sects take part because they aren't opposed to anyone or breed hatred but rather focus on strengthening the foundations of faith.
hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Friday, December 03, 2010), Shahid Shakoor (Friday, December 03, 2010), Sultan Rahi (Friday, December 10, 2010), sweetPakistan (Friday, December 03, 2010)

sweetPakistan is on a distinguished road

@sociologist
and last you get alot from it.Patience.tollerance.punctuality.respect.dealing s with youngers and elders.in your family.politness.and many more.
its our fault not to adopting and doing wrong deed.not their.as they tell us the way of spending your life in right path.it us not to listening to them.Tell me Who is Wrong and who become Right

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, December 03, 2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Please avoid using red color font
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetPakistan For This Useful Post:
Sultan Rahi (Friday, December 10, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
Everybody is running different shops here. One such chain of stores is called tableeghi jamaat.

cheers,
floydian
The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Wahab

Bhai my observation is different !

There may be many good muslims in this Jammat, but i have seen many land-grabbers, narcotic dealers, dishonest shopkeepers in this "ijtama" and they also go for "sah roza" and longer field trips like you for preaching.
My question is that when they themselves are not acting upon the tenants of Islam, why they ask others to become good muslims ?
They are found everywhere, in every street, in mosques, in offices and their reach is 100% among the masses but the society is getting worse day by day. Why people dont listen to them and act upon their advise ? Is there something wrong with their character ? Or they are preaching for a particular sect (their hidden agenda) that is not practiced by majority of the pakistanis? That is why people listen of their advice from one ear and expel it from other ear. No impact at all.
دنیا میں کبھی کسی اچھے انسان کو تلاش مت کرنا ۔ خود اچھے بن جانا ہو سکتا ہےاپکے اس کام سے کسی اور کی تلاش ختم ہو جائے

This Jammat is the most peace loving,I have come acrossed so far.They dont have any ill intentions to step into politics,it is open to all sects and classes.No foregin funding or hidden affiliation to USA.

Many corrupt people do come there(as listeners not preachers) and stay three days to just get tranquility of soul and consolation of heart that may lead them to right path sooner or later.

Regards

lifemysterious786 is on a distinguished road

Tablighi jamat has really changed my brother. Just one Sehroza did it what we all couldn't do. He was a typical "pathan". Not only in Ibadaat but also in his his collective and individual behavior there was an evident difference. The most amazing things he learned ware open mindedness and liberalism. It was a sigh of relief for me. And the best thing is, experience with jamat teaches how to behave in daily routine and tasks. But even then....Hidayat is "minallah" (from Allah SW). It may do no good if one see it through jaundiced eye.

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default real face of Tablighi Jammat

after long discussion i reach this point that some people fallen in Islamophobia , it is their duty to oppose all religious activities , among them religion is burden on mankind , religious preach and related activities are the things of old time. they said that religious people are fundamentalist so there is no place in thier heart for religion and religious people.
comparision to this lobby my other friends are trying to draw the canals of honey in favour of religious people without looking real situation.

both groups ignore reality among tabligi jammat

here i present some facts among tabligi jammat
1-it is truth that jammat have a great impression on not only the people of pakistan also many countries of the world

2-it is correct that the members of this organization increase speedly comparison to all other religious organization

3-it is reality that our new generation is attracted towards this organization due to his neutral policies
4-this organization help to increase literacy rate in our country
5-this organization gives clear message to all over the world that islam is the religion of peace
6-this organization is role model for other religious organization that the preaching method of this organization is effective, so other religious organization works on the model of tabligi jamat such as dawette islami
7-this organization works on this theory all acts is done by Alllah, man cannot do anything without his order, so many countries like pakistan where a large number of social evils such as unemployment, nepotism, poverty, absence of merit system and many other evils present gives confidence to the young generation and gives a messaese of patience
8-in annual session of this organization minimun 3 million people participate , in ijtima we look punjabi, sindhi, balochi, pathan , muhajar and people of different kinds and caste participate which shows all muslims are equal

9-similarly all those people who attach this organization love with pakistan so you can see on that areas where jammat is much hold there is no rebel moment in balochistan .
10-similarly jammat wings never plan to make new state in pakistan
so tabligi jammat is the great blessing of God for our country
but at the same time this organization have a long list of negative points
which i will share after jumma prayer(insaaallah)
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default Tweak them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Like every year the traffic was again jam today on Lahore roads that lead to Raiwind where annual gathering of tablighi jamaat being held. Some questions pop up in my mind (as i was stuck up on canal road in my car) after seeing a large number of people heading towards Raiwaind;

1- What is the philosphy behind this preaching to muslims by the muslim?

2- This jammat has a long history of preaching so what impact has it on society so far ? Can we see any social change due to the efforts of this Jammat ?

3- Are the people participating in this gathering are perfect muslims ?

Plz share your knowledge with us.

First of all, i got to admire your bravery for initiating thread which is touchy and sensitive to many memberz. HOtness of replies tells you the whole story.
now coming to the point.
1) the philosphy behind preaching the muslims?
i dont think they "preach" muslims. they actually sought to reform them.they dont mean to inform muslims that god is one and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (SAW) IS THE LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH.BUT, to make them understand the true meaning of what it meant to be muslim and what lessons "TAUHEED" teach.they aim at bridging up gap between knowing and assimilating "FAITH".THEY TEND TO REINFORCE what we already know and try to imprint basics of islam on the hearts of muslims. They preach muslims to make them true muslims(MOMIN).

2) yes, they do have long history and i also agree no major impact is visible in society.ACTUALLY, odd ones get roformed but this jammat has so far failed to bring in positive change in society at large. why? only because they want to make change , but they thier methadology is not convincing. you know every-time you come across TABLIGEE JAMAAT, each and every person belonging to this jamaat wil be using same words, crammed sentences, sam issues etc etc. i mean to say they are not innovative or creative in their approach, thus fail to attract the attention of listener on long-term-basis and make no long-term change. you will find guys who would even remain with them , but there is no apparent change in them at all.so, they need to change the way they conduct thier affairs. they need to be creative, more vibrant.

3) HUMAN BINGS IN GENERAL CAN NEVER BE PERFECT let alone these "tableegi jammat walay."had they been perfect, they would not have been human biengs.
Closed Thread