View Single Post
Old Friday, December 03, 2010
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  31

Abdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enoughAbdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enough

@Socialogist
When you go to the mosque, you see people with all social evils i.e. corrupt, drinkers etc. but you do not blame the whole exercise bad because such people are taking part in it. They are all allowed because someday this might make them mend their ways.

I think you should analyze their message and the philosophy behind it and if there is something malicious in that then we can ridicule them. As far as I know they do not have any political ambition despite having a huge support and never even mention anyone in order to ridicule them like our conventional moulvis normally do. They do not blame America for our fallacies. Somebody in the earlier posts explained their philosophy and I agree with that interpretation but I think they are more focused on introspection among Muslims. They call for Muslims to become practicing Muslims in terms of praying Nimaz and all as well as socially an example for others if they are going to induce others to convert to Islam. I heard in the duwa of Ijtima leaders of different religious sects take part because they aren't opposed to anyone or breed hatred but rather focus on strengthening the foundations of faith.
hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Friday, December 03, 2010), Shahid Shakoor (Friday, December 03, 2010), Sultan Rahi (Friday, December 10, 2010), sweetPakistan (Friday, December 03, 2010)