View Single Post
Old Friday, December 03, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
Everybody is running different shops here. One such chain of stores is called tableeghi jamaat.

cheers,
floydian
The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Wahab

Bhai my observation is different !

There may be many good muslims in this Jammat, but i have seen many land-grabbers, narcotic dealers, dishonest shopkeepers in this "ijtama" and they also go for "sah roza" and longer field trips like you for preaching.
My question is that when they themselves are not acting upon the tenants of Islam, why they ask others to become good muslims ?
They are found everywhere, in every street, in mosques, in offices and their reach is 100% among the masses but the society is getting worse day by day. Why people dont listen to them and act upon their advise ? Is there something wrong with their character ? Or they are preaching for a particular sect (their hidden agenda) that is not practiced by majority of the pakistanis? That is why people listen of their advice from one ear and expel it from other ear. No impact at all.
دنیا میں کبھی کسی اچھے انسان کو تلاش مت کرنا ۔ خود اچھے بن جانا ہو سکتا ہےاپکے اس کام سے کسی اور کی تلاش ختم ہو جائے

This Jammat is the most peace loving,I have come acrossed so far.They dont have any ill intentions to step into politics,it is open to all sects and classes.No foregin funding or hidden affiliation to USA.

Many corrupt people do come there(as listeners not preachers) and stay three days to just get tranquility of soul and consolation of heart that may lead them to right path sooner or later.

Regards