View Single Post
Old Friday, December 03, 2010

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Hats of to Mr. Floydian, you have done a tremendous job believe me.. You are absolutely right in saying that we are not here to get praise for ourselves by winning the arguments but to help each other and show the right path to the aspirants.
Coming to the topic now. So after reading all the posts and using all my contacts here is what I hace came to know about this group.
Demerits of this group are these. Promotions are very slow in this group i.e one can reach to 20th grade maximum. No public dealing and no exposure. Little or no role in policy making. A CSP of this group can't serve the general public and his country in true sense.
Merits of this group are that one can lead a peaceful life without much political pressure. Facilities are provided right from the start like vehicle, good house, servants, posting in a safe and clean environment and thats all guys. I don't think so that at this level one should sacrifice his career and chance to serve this country for the sake of these facilities. At least I am not gonna do that. Finally the choice is yours.

Regards,