View Single Post
Old Friday, December 03, 2010

Mossavir Wazir will become famous soon enough
Cool

Dear Floydian !!

First of all my intention was not to hurt you at all. You mentioned personal attacks, I'm still wondering from where did you get that attack from me. If there was any, it was not intended at all my friend.

Now coming to the topic.

However, the case of soar-grapesim can easily be proved from this very thread against those who are trying to belittle IRS, DMG, PAAS and PSP

Where did you see me or other people belittle DMG or PSP? I mentioned ZILLION times that whatever that it is....overall i will prefer DMG any day. In fact sometimes i get confused between PSP and MLCG as my Second Preference. Should i prefer 1 dmg 2 mlcg 3 psp or 1 dmg 2 psp 3 mlcg. YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT MY DEAR. My single aim was to make people understand the fact that MLCG should not be ranked 10th or 8th or whatever. If Dmg is up there, it has certain negatives too, if Psp is up there, it has certain negatives too, if Fsp is up there, it has certain negatives too. What on earth is wrong if MLCG has some negatives. I mentioned already that army interference is there, but from whom? from station commanders and GOC's who are serving Brigs and Maj Gen's. At least one should not find THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MUCHHHHHHHHHHH OF A PROBLEM from this. You say as if in DMG or in PSP you don't have to listen to anybody. As someone stated in this thread that no body is a king. Same is the case here.

You get good facilities like government vehicle, residence and an excellent office. However, this group also has demerits like snail pace promotions, working under constant pressure from army officers, low exposure regarding public dealing

Now here you're contradicting against your earlier post. Facilities wise if everything is there then WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? secondly you mentioned snail pace promotions. I agree MLCG has slow promotions as i stated centuries ago but NOT SNAIL PACE. I really like references, so i would like to give a current and existent reference. My bro-in-law's bro-in-law is in MLCG. He has passed his CSS exam back in 1994, he's from 22nd common. I think it's 22nd or 21st, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm dead sure about the year that is 1994. Currently he's 43 years of age, posted as CEO Walton Cantt Lahore. He's in his 19th grade. His name is Khurshid. We call him Khurshid Bhai. Now you tell me or other people. It's been almost 15-16 years now. In 15 years a guy goes from 17 to 19 grade. You'll be harsh enough to call it as slow promotion but still do call it that way,it's ok but if you consider and take this example as SNAIL SLOW. Then please please please for heaven sake RECHECK. You guys can go and even check if you don't trust me. Ask for CEO walton khurshid sahab, they will tell you. You can this if you reside in lahore obviously.

Constant pressure from army is already discussed, we don't agree on that. Issi liye leave it.

Plus I would like to advise the juniors that you don’t have to believe in what I am saying or others are saying about MLCG. You must consult your own sources and rely on your own judgment and don’t be confused about your decisions

My godness me, Oh God I'm so relieved. Thank God we do agree at some point. I totally agree with you on this. Tabhi tou keh raha houn k go people.....watch by yourselves....ask....question that what is MLCG. I'm repeating my objective again. Which was to guide and tell people that this group is not THAT bad that you should place it under number eight or ten or 12. I'll be placing it on 2nd after dmg or 3rd after dmg and psp. Rest it's your choice. I won't be repeating again and again, sorry friends but i think you guys haven't gone through my FULL posts in this thread. Take that meaning which i actually meant not something else. Anyway cheers. !!