View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

So for rest of the groups i don't have passion for anyone of it. I am preparing again just for PSP and why DMG is because its pretty much like MLC but the growth at the end is more.
Someone mentioned that i was praying for IRS before getting MLC. And that is 100% right!! Why I was praying for IRS is because my merit number could either made me land in IRS or PAAS. I had even forgotten that i wrote MLC as my 5th choice (and MLC was suggested to me by a cousin of mine who lived all his life in Cantt.)
So i never wanted to land up in PAAS because in that you dont have an official car or residence or other alike facilities and we all know that it is extremely difficult to live in a city like Karachi Lahore or anywhere in you salary because then you need to rent house, buy some car, some servant at home.. and its NOT at all possible in 17th grade salary which for PAAS is around 25000/= and since my dad is also a PSP so he cant afford to buy me car or home..
however in IRS you know that you get double salary. that gives you an edge.. you can save some money and now they have even started giving cars to few ACs and a AC friend of mine told me that facilities are going to increase. So i was praying real hard for IRS.
But you know when your intentions are right, God helps you and He made my life. I got MLC group and when i explored about this group there was everything bright about this group. I was astonished to know that and Thankful to Allah.
I didn't want to tell the person experiences here because then people would have started thinking of me as a brag but for your info brother greenhorn. when my dad told a collegue (who is a DIG but was commander in Navy because induction) about me that i have got MLC. He literally jumped off his seat in praising the group. and another SP who happens to be son of a retired MLC officer, keeps telling me to not to go for PSP and stick to MLC and he make me count the immense benefits.
A friend of mine who is serving as Major in army asked me to switch his post with mine (ofcourse that was in lighter sense as its not possible) just to make me realise the importance of group.
I have been speaking less because then people would say k apnay group k baray main brag kar raha he.
Nobody on this whole forum knew much about MLC save Mussavir and i took an opportunity to share good things with you guys.. but then discussion started taking a bad turn to I withdrew myself.

I request moderator to please erase this post in couple of days too as it has certain person information.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Saturday, December 04, 2010), Rahat Naseem (Saturday, October 06, 2018)