View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 07, 2010
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer View Post
@Raja4u

You are right. The same thing comes to mind when you see such posts especially for photo attestation. (mostly by me).

No doubt, the form is very simple (simpler than college admission forms) and has every guidance available to fill it.

But these little things are for those guys who have to send their form by post or have to travel to provincial offices. It will save them from last minute surprises.

Moreover, there is a general relaxation of mind when you know that what you are doing is ok and other people have also done the same things.
yeah exactly, see i will send my form via post to head office and therefore i should have the correct knowledge whether the pic which we have to paste on the form should be attested from front or back. four pics will be there definitely attested at the back. ...but again that question ...what about the other pic?? i dont think it should be attested from front or back...now those who are having experience should guide what did they do?