View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 26, 2006

sameer cheema is on a distinguished road
Default appreciation....

AoA::: to all dear members . well system of evaluation introduced deserve appreciation. many of members have reservations about system like favrotism, misuse, mischief minder .. well these reservations r present everywhere in any system n non of the system can b purified by these .... but by this system all member can get equal opportunity to evaluate the post so favoritism ends.... if there r wrong doer then there is also a right doer so the net will b balanced..... can't harm the status of member.... for evaluation of good status there r present adnm and other designated member n they know very well about dat..
2ndly discrimination (wat i felt meaning is used here) is part of life n seen everywhere in services, in studies n even in our own families like yonger brother , elder brother discrimination is like coin it may have +ve as well as -ve aspects being optimist i like to take it as +ve as there shd b discrimination of posts , seniorities etc so that the person who r doing well for forum can get the reward and watching these rewards the junior also get inspiried of getting that so they work hard....
well everyone joins here to get updated about the competitions exams n not to create trouble for others....that my opinion n consensus is mostly cumbersome..... i advise the members n asparants to use everythink +vely in short as optimist becoz the matter hidden beyond my advise watever i feel that during the css we have to pass through the psycological test and the psycologist must check the optimistic level try to b alwayz +ve use.....

with regards