Thread: This is Olive
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Olive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyber
Dear wrora, i think i should write in English because i gather from your post that you can neither read Pashtoo and nor do you write. Brother, its very big dilemma with the new generation of Pukhtun that they are usually least interested in their mother tongue.

Please no worries, because i am always here at your service. i am having deep research work on Pukhtoo Wisdom and literature though its not my subject but due to my personal interest in my mother tongue, i feel immensely proud to speak, write, read, listen Pukhtu.

As regards your selection "Pukhto" as an optional, then go for it blindly because it is extremely highly scoring as compared to other subjects. it is generosity of Peshawar University that they award high marks to Pukun candidates in order to inflate the significance and improvement of this great language of Pukhtu.

Apart from that if you are in need of any help, then i shall feel highly honoured to provide every assistance to my Pukhtun Brothers and Sisters in this regard.

You are only one PM away from me,
ones again, i want to welcome you.
Pa Khair Raghlay.
Thank you
I learnt to speak pashto from my elders--never had a chance to take it as a sub. so thats y dunno hw to read or write but even though i wud like to go for it-
how much time do you think it will take to learn the basics of this lang. before going for the lit.?

stasso deyra meyrbaani
btw I am not a bro.