View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 12, 2010
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
agree with call 4 change.

They think that punjabi voters are still ignorant and illeterate like 1970 and 77 when they used to elect people like them with overheleming majority. Now the Punjab is literate and well informed due to exposure to mass media and IT revolution and people have sharp sense of politics and current affairs.
Instead of making us fool like these childish acts they should collect whatever they can through their commissions and left for Dubai as it is their last chance to loot us which was given to them by uncle Mush through an american brokered deal in 2007.

Your reference to 1970 and 1977 in fact refers, if I am not wrong, to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto elections and his government; implicit in your refernce is the message that Bhutto was corrupt and no different from the thugs ruling us today. Dear sir I disagree to your parochial proposition. Bhutto was in fact a bad administrator but he was not corrupt, the proof of this, is the fact that When he was dismissed by Ayoub from portfolio of Foreign Minister, Ayoub did his utmost to prove THAT Bhutto misappropriated government funds but failed to bring any ground for his conviction and in the end declared that Bhutto hired government tractors at half rates to clear more than 100 acres of his personal lands. Bhutto was not a greedy man he was friend of poor and he was true patriot who loved Pakistan and its people and for that cause he laid his life. I am not saying Bhutto was infallible; he himself admitted that he committed mistakes, but so far as misappropriation of funds is concerned Bhutto was devoid of all such temptations. And For God sake do not compare Bhutto with these handful of thugs; Zardaris, Babar Awan. Not even with Benzeer Bhutto. Z.A Bhutto QUIAD AWAM was great leader he was hanged because he was not corrupt had he been he would have ruled us today like other politicians SHARIF BROTHERS, Zardaris, choudrys are doing. History will prove the greatness of Bhutto we the ungrateful will never appreciate bold courageous, sincere committed leaders like Bhutto and this is the reason that we have corrupt leaders we deserve them.
unsolved_Mystery (Sunday, December 12, 2010)