Monday, May 13, 2024
09:59 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, December 12, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Sheerz, you and me are common persons but he is representing one hundered and seventy five million people. There should be some sense in his character and deeds. We are no more so stupid that our ministers should behave like this.
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
agree with call 4 change.

They think that punjabi voters are still ignorant and illeterate like 1970 and 77 when they used to elect people like them with overheleming majority. Now the Punjab is literate and well informed due to exposure to mass media and IT revolution and people have sharp sense of politics and current affairs.
Instead of making us fool like these childish acts they should collect whatever they can through their commissions and left for Dubai as it is their last chance to loot us which was given to them by uncle Mush through an american brokered deal in 2007.

Your reference to 1970 and 1977 in fact refers, if I am not wrong, to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto elections and his government; implicit in your refernce is the message that Bhutto was corrupt and no different from the thugs ruling us today. Dear sir I disagree to your parochial proposition. Bhutto was in fact a bad administrator but he was not corrupt, the proof of this, is the fact that When he was dismissed by Ayoub from portfolio of Foreign Minister, Ayoub did his utmost to prove THAT Bhutto misappropriated government funds but failed to bring any ground for his conviction and in the end declared that Bhutto hired government tractors at half rates to clear more than 100 acres of his personal lands. Bhutto was not a greedy man he was friend of poor and he was true patriot who loved Pakistan and its people and for that cause he laid his life. I am not saying Bhutto was infallible; he himself admitted that he committed mistakes, but so far as misappropriation of funds is concerned Bhutto was devoid of all such temptations. And For God sake do not compare Bhutto with these handful of thugs; Zardaris, Babar Awan. Not even with Benzeer Bhutto. Z.A Bhutto QUIAD AWAM was great leader he was hanged because he was not corrupt had he been he would have ruled us today like other politicians SHARIF BROTHERS, Zardaris, choudrys are doing. History will prove the greatness of Bhutto we the ungrateful will never appreciate bold courageous, sincere committed leaders like Bhutto and this is the reason that we have corrupt leaders we deserve them.
unsolved_Mystery (Sunday, December 12, 2010)

supersonic dexter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeraz S View Post
Guyz, these ministers are our reflection, don't forget! Who among us claim to be non-hypocrite? In fact, I am, and so are others! Instinctive human nature, driven by opportunism, hypocrisy, and political shenanigans. Don't expect any Martin Luther King or Lincoln to emerge from a nation who is thriving on conspiracy theories, hatred against the Jews, the Hindus, the Christians, the Qadyanis, the Shias, the Poor, and the list goes! Unfortunately, the State itself is driven on exclusionary course by consistently marginalizing large swathe of its population in KP, Baluchistan and Sindh.

@ Sheeraz

No doubt, you are right in your opinion, but, it is shocking to read about shias(a major sect of muslims), in the list of non-muslims, if it is only a typo mistake, then it is okay, but, if it is intentional , then please one should be careful while writing anything, and refrain from such controversial blunders..

regards.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic dexter View Post
@ Sheeraz

No doubt, you are right in your opinion, but, it is shocking to read about shias(a major sect of muslims), in the list of non-muslims, if it is only a typo mistake, then it is okay, but, if it is intentional , then please one should be careful while writing anything, and refrain from such controversial blunders..

regards.
He didn't refer to Non Muslims particularly.

He mentioned Most hated ppl in Pakistan and unfortunately,Shias are one of them...Mostly ppl have contempt and hatred against them just like they hate the non-muslims.

I hope it's clear now.

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
yahan kis ka DEEN EMAAN hai.can you name someone ?
Sir, there should be many (obviously). We cant name. They might be the reason we are still surviving.

axsim is on a distinguished road

Why don't we check our own character, responsibilites and personalities instead of talking about others? I think this way will be more impressive n fruitful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
You sentence can convey your message very well even without that word in red. Don't you think so?
hello supermoderator, I guess it wasn't that much abusive but anyhow me apologize sir...

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Merged

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsim View Post
...me apologize sir...
Madam*
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ sajidnumal

You are right. There is no comparison of Buttho's PPP and current PPP.

@ Shootingstar

I dont think there is any hate found in Pakistan for shias. Maybe some hardliners have this kind of feelings.

@ Axsim

If we will not speak, then whom you expect will speak on our behalf. We are in trouble because of our silence in the past. (and non-casting of our votes)
Old Monday, December 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post

@ Shootingstar

I dont think there is any hate found in Pakistan for shias.

I think you don't live in Pakistan I am also talking about the hardliners....Still there is many ppl,specially in rural areas who have this contempt due to lack of knowledge and awareness.

I have personally met so many ppl who don't want to accept them as.....
Well...i think we should stop this discussion here and hope for the best.
Old Tuesday, December 14, 2010

axsim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post

Well...i think we should stop this discussion here and hope for the best.
hello madam, do you believe just hoping for the best will change everything? LoL