View Single Post
Old Monday, December 13, 2010
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555 View Post
Dear OMG juniors welcome to the backbone of nation's prime policy making group.You will have alot of queries as we had but believe me you will be pleased to meet seniors who are occupying key posts.
Aoa
I totally agree with Amjad....i was myself surprised to learn this....foreign postings (CC)....handsome salaries....scholarships......best and safe working conditions...and a lot more....

Dont listen to what others say....focus on your CTP ....enjoy and learn there....STP would be easy...

According to Mr Qureshi Rtd Fed Secretary a pre commoner from OMG said

OMG ,I think is one of the best service today.

Our seniors have warmly welcomed us and encouraged us a lot....
they said Sky Is The Limit....you can excel a great deal in this group....
Best for women....

I am working on getting the profiles and working experience of our seniors to share with our juniors....Inshallah i will post soon.
Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
jbkhan (Thursday, April 28, 2011), Riazuddin5 (Wednesday, January 26, 2011), roadlesstaken (Tuesday, December 14, 2010), Sultan Rahi (Tuesday, December 14, 2010)