View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoyee View Post
  1. Ijtihaad, its role especially ijtihaadi institutions in Pakistan
  2. Legislation in Pakistan, Role of Islamic ideological council in legislation and its implementation
  3. Muslims downfall in contemporary era comparison with glorious past of Muslim Umma
  4. Islamization of the laws in Pakistan
  5. Challenges Facing Islam and the Muslim Ummah
  6. We do not think of ourselves as one ummah but rather different nations.
  7. Role of Ulama in contemporary situation
  8. Status of Women in all perspective (it'l cover Muslim law and essay as well)
  9. Globalization seems to be a new mask worn by the Western civilization. So how can we guard our cultural identity? How can we preserve our independent character being Muslim so that we do not get dissolved in this new call to globalization?
  10. Do you agree with the now prevalent assumption that the Muslim mind is in a crisis? If that is so, how extensive is this phenomenon, and what are its manifestations? How can we overcome this crisis?
  11. Muslims are tolerate nation then why they are known as terrorist all over the world?
  12. Is Democracy Necessary for Muslim Polity?
  13. The Media and politician propagation of the false issue about Islam religion as the religion of terrorism.

Regards,

first of all a lot of thanx for paying concentration towards my query

sister one thing which i want to clear that ijtahaad can help in both islamiyat and muslim law but how other questions can help in muslim law which are mentioned above by you...i think these are more near to islamiyat....but obviously you are doing MPhil in these subjects....there may be some points common in above mentioned topics....can you plz give some points related to above mentioned topics which are common in islamiyat and muslim law topic wise.......