Thread: 38th CTP
View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 18, 2010
38th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 495

versatile_bhutto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb raja dharejo View Post
Today, i went to CSA to deposit my acceptance letter.. They said u can deposit surety when u come for joining in the second week of january.
My acceptance letter format is as under:
Attention: Umar Zafar Sheikh, Director (Administration), AGP Islamabad.
Ph # 051-9224083, Fax # 051-9212134

Pir-Jo-Goth (Khairpur), the 18th December 2010
To,
The Auditor General of Pakistan,
Constitution Avenue,
Government of Pakistan,
ISLAMABAD.
SUBJECT: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FOR THE OFFER OF APPOINTMENT TO BPS-17 POST IN PAKISTAN AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SERVICE UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE BASIS OF THE RESULT OF THE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2009 CONDUCTED BY FPSC ISLAMABAD.
Respected Sir,
In reference to the appointment letter issued by Auditor General of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue Islamabad, vide Office Order No.645/PAAS-II/4-32/CE/2010,Dated:13-12-2010.
On the basis of result of the Competitive Examination held by the Federal Public Service Commission in 2009, I am offered for appointment as a civil servant in BPS-17 (Rs. 9850-740-24650) in Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service under the Federal Government. I hereby submit my acceptance for all the terms and conditions given in the Para-2 of the appointment letter. Along with that, I am also executing a Bond, with a surety, to reimburse to the Federal Government all moneys, costs and expenses incurred on or in respect of your training as may be determined by the Government, in case I fail to complete the training or resign from service during the period of probation or within three years thereafter, on any ground other than ill health, certified to the satisfaction of the Government.
Respected Sir, I accept this offer of appointment and I shall report to the Director General, Civil Services Academy, Walton, Lahore (as per intimated date of the Civil Services Academy, Lahore in coming days). I am also informed that I shall be provided with single accommodation in the hostel of the Civil Services Academy, Lahore. Hence I shall not bring my family to the Academy.

2. Submitted for further necessary action, please.

Yours Sincerely

DR. MUHAMMAD BAKHSH ALIAS RAJA DHAREJO
CSS-2009 Roll No : 8983
Domicile: Sindh (Rural)
CNIC No : 45204-6779467-3
Postal Address: Dhareja Photo Stat
Village & P.O. Pir-Jo-Goth `Tehsil Kingri District Khairpur (Mir’s) Sindh.
Cell # : 0313-4076605
Phone # : 0243-610250
for acceptance letter just we have to write a single line letter and have to give reference of appointment letter.

no need to write all sermon!
formal letters have some etiquette.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to versatile_bhutto For This Useful Post:
Raz (Sunday, December 19, 2010), Sandhurst (Saturday, December 18, 2010), Sikander-007 (Sunday, December 19, 2010), Zohaib Baloch (Saturday, December 18, 2010)