View Single Post
Old Monday, December 20, 2010
38th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 -Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura about

@ drastic and Csscandidate
nice effort by both of you.
@ drastic
no need to write This saying is from “An Essay on Criticism,” by Alexander Pope.
Nice examples by both of you and clear explanation of the maxim. csscandidate has written a bit better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran_shaikh View Post
brother thank u so so much.thank u for pointing out my mistakes.Brother please it is my humble request to u to read my expansion again..my first paragraph is FOR the maxim and second AGAINST it and third concluding the stuff..in my first paragraph i have supported the maxim through example.in the second, i have again backed the maxim by discouraging the exceptional cases(bayron's example).Lastly, if u go through the exploring the world of english and read the expansions thoroughly written over there,u will definitely come to know that it is not necesssry to define the maxim...well thank you brother...Please correct me,if iam wrong
(yes i have suited the contradictory example knowingly so as to clearify other aspects of maxim.but the clearfication is closely related to the maxim , not irrelavent)
tc
No need to do these things as it confuses the reader about what actually the writer wants to say. Just explain the line in simple way.
Hazaron alfaz khud-b-khud bikhar jayenge.

Last edited by marwatone; Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to mussaa For This Useful Post:
csscandidate (Tuesday, December 21, 2010)