View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Waqar55 is on a distinguished road

Hello guys... My interview was in Islamabad 1st dec and i from Peshawar...before that i also qualified TBO of MCB bank..they called me to Rawalpindi in somewhere end of Oct...they called me at 2 pm...another frd of mine was also called at same date but at 9 am...so we both decided to go together as i will wait for him and he will wait for me and then comeback to Peshawar as i expected to be free at 4 pm...at 9am around 60 candidates were called, we both reached there at 9 am..lists were according to alphabetical order...only one panel was there and 8 to 10 minutes were given to each candidate..at 2:30 pm i found out that 30 to 35 candidates were interviewed of morning...i requested MCB official plz do something for me,allow me to appear before panel but he refused..i was last in 2 pm list as W is last word in english alphabets and MCB official told me that last night last person was interviewed 1 am (past midnight)...and he was right around 50 candidates were in 2 pm list...at least u should all be thankful to ABL as they were not irresponsible like MCB HR...for every one hour i think 10 candidates were called and every one left on time without any problem

Its Always difficult to conduct MTO,TBO test & hiring at large scale for organiztions, Due to which some errors like mis management of Time, Irritating Behaviour of staff may occur. But every organization want to make its image better. Hope they will Improve By next Hiring.
Although when someone is selected by the Organization then he/she forget this inconvenience. Because ultimate goal achieved..... SO focus on Goal which is always through Hardships & Difficulties......

@waqhasn

one is error that is acceptible and other thing is arrogance which is not acceptible...a lot of candidates asked MCB officials present there as what is this?? MCB should have divided time like in intervals for ease of candidates...but official proudly said tell me that time interval division have u seen it anywhere before....my answer yes , my interview in CAA they called me at 11:15 and my interview started at 11:30...then official replied proudly that look at the scale we are a very big organization and i think thats total arrogance

Although when someone is selected by the Organization then he/she forget this inconvenience. Because ultimate goal achieved..... SO focus on Goal which is always through Hardships & Difficulties.....

i agree with you on that above..Thumbs up

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, December 24, 2010 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Posts merged.