View Single Post
Old Friday, December 24, 2010

Sandhurst is on a distinguished road

@mb raja dharejo

U keep on making ridiculous arguments and jumping from one point to another without any continuity or flow of thought.

1. I have cited primary source documents which I have obtained from FBR while your research is internet restricted and that is why you have cited news stories which cannot be relied upon. Your non-acceptance of my figures is surprising. My figures are not contradictory but they were not accurate previously whereas your figures are totally based on rumours floated in the media at the time options were being given in November 2009, hence unreliable.

2. Most of the officers from Customs from 33rd to 36th Common did not join and the reason for their non-joining has been provided by me in my earlier post. Yes, they are repenting it very much now that they did not join en block and create PRS because many of them are posted in RTOs where they are being treated as second class officers as all good posts are occupied by IRS Officers. Instead of questioning me, can you please answer whether their seniors were fools that they joined IRS?

3. To clarify things further, no customs officer can now join IRS. The group has been created and the exercise of options is final. No one else can opt for it now. Only those future officers who will belong to 38th Common on joining CSA and did not previously have the chance to exercise their options may be given an opportunity until a certain cut-off date to do the same. I take strong exception to your following comment:

"8-10 years Customs man raho BS-19 tak puhancho, facilities enjoy karo phr agar dil chahta ha (or khud dekho realities ko) to IRS k darwaze to har waqt khule han."

The doors for IRS were open for a limited period of time when the group was being created. Now they are closed for everyone except perhaps for those PCS officers of 38th Common who previously did not have this opportunity as their service had not commenced. Future induction can only be through the normal interplay of preferences and the merit determined at the time of CSS. Therefore, I suggest that you do not mislead the readers of this thread by spreading unnecessary propoganda. IRS is not like Secretariat Group jisske darwaze her qat khule rehtay hain.

Being an officer of PAAS who is yet to join CSA, it seems pointless for me to continue arguing with you on a matter which is purely FBR-related.