View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 28, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 63

Sikander-007 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ok, so we can assume then that you were "propelled by patriotism or messianic zeal to reform and restore decaying institutions" when you decided to keep MLCG at 1, followed by OMG and IG but then why you kept Railways and Postal at 9 and 10 respectively? considering that in your opinion Railways too is a decaying institution.

Also in your first post you mentioned for IG that "IG(because you remain in direct contact with ministers)" What patriotic goals do you wish to achieve by being in direct contact with Ministers?

You have painted an interesting depiction of candidate psychology regarding their preferences but I am sure that readers would be more interested in knowing why you kept your preferences in the order you suggested in your first post.
Salam Sir Sandhurst.

Well Sir,you are a rare talent and interrogator.I am much pleased with your earlier posts.I am still undecided about the occupational group and the preference order.In reality i wanted to see the eager response of my forum fellows.When candidates go for Postal or IG after being allocated they start lauding their privileges and perks.i wanted to explore how will my seniors guide me and how would the would-be CSPs help their brother who is on a suicide mission.

And haan i don't want to undermine the worth of any group.i state this unequivocally.What i wanted to gauge is that why do CSPs behave in a hypocrite manner when they are allocated in a bottom group?

You can grope my previous posts.I have mentioned my actual preferences for CSS-2010.

They go like this

PSP/DMG
Pakistan Customs and
IRS
no group below this.Since i am about to appear in CSS-2011,i have deliberately avoided including bottom line groups.

But,again brother i am damn confused at this moment.

Any way i will keep asking.

Thank you forum members.