View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 01, 2006

FRIEND is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuram
Rule of Law: For example Nawaz Sharif gets 2/3rd majority in Parliment. He would change all the constitution and would become constitutional dictator. Every illegal act would become 'as per law' ... as per his policies.

Rise of Prices: Plz consider the prices of Telecommunication facilities. Also compare the number of computer and mobile phone users with facts and figures of 1999... Also compare the number of people who are having their own cars ... with 1999 figures.

Corruption: Yar ander ki baat hai.... Corruption really has been controlled up to more than 90% ... at least in Federal Taxation departments.... I know as being employee of Federal Government Tax department.

Other things: Many other things are also under control...

Need for change in Policies: Yes there is continuous and infinite need to change the policies ... mostly in forward and consistant direction.

Someone Else: Pure democracy has been failed in Pakistan.... Only good dictatorship is the right solution for Pakistan... We are already having it.

If I am given chance: I shall introduce still many more changes .... And general public shall not like my changes ... But since I shall introduce those changes in good faith, and for the betterment of country, so I shall not care whether people would like my policies or not.

Thanks!
YOU ARE RIGHT.
THIS IS THE THING THAT MUST BE GIVEN SOME SERIOUS CONSIDERATION.IF NAWAZ IS ELECTED AND HE AMENDS CONSTITUTION,IT IS HIS RIGHT AND HE IS AUTHORISED BY THE MASSES THROUGH ELECTION.IF HE,NAWAZ,AMENDS CONSTITUTION AGAINST THE INTERST OF THE STATE AND PEOPLE,THEY SHOULD REACT AGAINST IT AS HE IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO PUBLIC,NOT ANY BODY ELSE.BUT I CRY THAT IT IS EDUCATION WHICH IS NOT COMMON AND MOST OF MASSES ARE UNAWARE OF CONSTITUTION AND POLICIES.SEE WHAT GOES ON IN INDIA.
CORRUPTION?????????
WHO SAYS CORRUPTION HAS BEEN CONTROLLED?WHAT HAPPENED TO EARTH QUAKE VICTIMS?WHERE DID GO THE FUNDS?WHO MISUSED?
IF YOU AND YOUR DEPARTMENT ARE EXPETIONS,ITS GOOD..........!!!!!!!!