View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 01, 2006

NouR is on a distinguished road

These r after effects that finally people have accepted the current scenerio...
Our syllabue is being changed,we r not safe externally and internally..now we have to open our eyes for both india and afghanistan...what was the number of soldiers on the border with afghanistan n what's current strength....
In balochistan situation is more worst ..as balouchi sardars in the supervision of Khan of Qalat have passed resolution to chalange their affiliation with pakistan in United nations......our meida is going boldly and badly..now TV is not an entertaining media for us..we have to care whether we r alone or with father or brother....Changes in hudoud ordinance...what r these???
The things which mushrraf is soing and steps taking...This can be done by any dis honest,and a so called muslims person...an in today's scenerio one can fine not one but more than 50% such leaders....
We think according to the curent situation...
think in the lightof Quraan And Hadees...U people have fear of USA....
I must say that b4 getting marry,job,or taking responsibility ,we should completely understand Quraan And Hadess..I m sure after understanding our thinking,and secisions would be changed....
decisions taken by USA and Kuffar like ISreal,India and europe these r predictions of ISlam....Kuffars r themselves helpless..remember wars could be won by Jaza-i- Iman faith ...if u think that USA is more powertful then tomorrow
will u think Inida is more powerful than paksitan so bow urself infront of him,surrender in Kashmir.....
now the choce is ur's...