View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 02, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
i think in the prevailant situation we should follow society..
but why?
yes it may put a check on sexual crimes but think about the other multiple social evils which would arise if a man gets married before he is economically independent or sufficiently capable of running a family..it would be like eliminating one social evil at the cost of many others...if observed deeply it can give a rise to a chaos...
Here I differ with you, this issue is not of that importance as is deemed by us. I think everybody brings with him his proposed "rizk". This is my belief. And also a chinese proverb says that everybody brings one mouth to eat with but two hands to work with.
Quote:
govt. has nothing to do with making marriages easy..what they can do is to provide us with a better economic situation...
Government does play a very important role here, they should restrict the number of dishes to one and put a ban on dowry and strongly implement that.
Quote:
and what we need to do is to change our social behaviour instead of waiting for govt. to take steps
Yeah very true.
Quote:
the good news is(to me,others may differ) i can see a change coming very very slowly...
Please show that to me also.

Regards,
Farrah Zafar (Sunday, January 02, 2011)