View Single Post
Old Monday, October 02, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawadafzal
Well you all have said it like I was expecting it to be the Pakistani way always taking thing in negative way how many you suggested any solution to these problems none but I have different views. Most of you people think in a very narrow prospective you should open up your minds think of environmental variable involved in the situation as for me I fully support the government of Musharaf. Most well most you people would not agree with that fine to me for them I give you a choice to pick a point let us share our views let see we have a common ground or not u r welcome
Pakistanis are pretty optimistic. Dont make an insult of them buy saying that they think negatively.

Here, fisrt of all we are trying to dicuss the problem and its +ve and -ve impacts. Then we ould be in a better position to conclude this thread by putting fwrd the solutions. Here ppl are admiring as well as censuring the Musharaf's rule over Pakistan. Let us see which ay the wind flows and what we conclude in the end.

It is good that u are looking at the bright side of the picture, kindly add the solution to the negative points highlighted by all of us. We 'll really appreiate it.

Regards