View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about
Default call for change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Ilay he Rajioon

May his soul rest in peace.

His ruthless murder should be condemned. Mumtaz Qadri is not a hero he is killer and plz ppl stop appreciating his merciless act. what do u think he serves Islam and Pakistan by killing him? No, in fact he denied the Islamic teachings. Islam is religion of peace, Islam never asked us to kill, Islam never asked us to crate such turmoil in society, This is not Islam. Plzzzzzz

Allah Mian and Hazarat Muhammad PBUH doesn't need these things from us . If u really want to serve ur religion , respect the humanity and the human beings. Don't portray wrong image of Islam , as it really hurts !!!

And all of u who are appreciating this plz remove white piece of cloth from ur National Flag. I never ever liked Salman Taseer , nor i speak in favor of Asia Bibi but i won't keep silent when wrong image of Islam is being portrayed . When we use Islam as tool to accomplish the big game .
you are absolutely right,,,i agree with you,,,its not the way

Quran says"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression"(5:2)

Regards