Monday, April 29, 2024
06:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangat1 View Post
its all a crap blaming him with blasphemy thingy... there's some big fish behind the scene... Qadri sold himself...
I totally agree! Elite Officers are scrutinized before their duty! and their training never teaches them to spread lawlessness!
The Following User Says Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Shooting Star (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
I totally agree! Elite Officers are scrutinized before their duty! and their training never teaches them to spread lawlessness!
brain washing is also some thing zara..killer has beard on his face.mullah dikhai deta hai bilkul.

their training is for killing miscreants.aur governar sahab bhi koi kam nai they miscreants sey.

although i'm feeling thori buhat pity right now.9 bullets..Allah maaf karey...but shaheed na kaho ussey.just killed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Glaring (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Ilay he Rajioon

May his soul rest in peace.

His ruthless murder should be condemned. Mumtaz Qadri is not a hero he is killer and plz ppl stop appreciating his merciless act. what do u think he serves Islam and Pakistan by killing him? No, in fact he denied the Islamic teachings. Islam is religion of peace, Islam never asked us to kill, Islam never asked us to crate such turmoil in society, This is not Islam. Plzzzzzz

Allah Mian and Hazarat Muhammad PBUH doesn't need these things from us . If u really want to serve ur religion , respect the humanity and the human beings. Don't portray wrong image of Islam , as it really hurts !!!

And all of u who are appreciating this plz remove white piece of cloth from ur National Flag. I never ever liked Salman Taseer , nor i speak in favor of Asia Bibi but i won't keep silent when wrong image of Islam is being portrayed . When we use Islam as tool to accomplish the big game .
floydian (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), mangat1 (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Raz (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Shooting Star (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), xaara~hussain (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)

geefarid is on a distinguished road

elite force ki training muhib e watan to bana sakti hai............................ laykin Qadri shayad MUSLIM honay ka farz nibha gaya hai.............
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geefarid For This Useful Post:
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), sumia (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)

farasat_ali will become famous soon enoughfarasat_ali will become famous soon enough

Gul Niazi i totally agree with you.
There are many good people died but our media said they killed and when famous personality died they Shaheed.
Afsoos we do not undersatnd the meaning of Shaheed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farasat_ali For This Useful Post:
Glaring (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)

Thanked 1,099 Times in 496 Posts
sara soomro has a spectacular aura aboutsara soomro has a spectacular aura about

Inna Lillah he Wa Inna Elay he Raj e Oon.

Quote:
he always used bad language..marney key baad sab shaheed ban jatey hain.gul niazi
aaj k pakistan k seyastdaan jantay hai k woh kuch bhi karay marne k baad shaheed hee kahlaey gay .....
Czar

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Sindhi politicians said that punjab is sending dead bodies of Sindhis. But now this time Islamabad send a dead body to Punjab.

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
brain washing is also some thing zara..killer has beard on his face.mullah dikhai deta hai bilkul.

their training is for killing miscreants.aur governar sahab bhi koi kam nai they miscreants sey.

although i'm feeling thori buhat pity right now.9 bullets..Allah maaf karey...but shaheed na kaho ussey.just killed.
Hey he is shaheed no way! chalo brainwashing b hojati hai, kuch b ho jata hai but mere kahne ka mutlub yeh hai k zaruri nahi us ne "namoos-e-Risalat" k liye yeh kia ho,

and secondly BEARD is not a depiction of someone's being religious or not. na hi yeh koi meyaar hai kisi b achai ya burai ko maapne ka!

Did u see today's news that aik molvi sahab panchwin shadi kr rahay the k chaaron beewiyan aan pohnchi or aisi durgat bani hazrat ki k yaad rakhain ge, but aik daarhi walay baba ji "ASHFAQ AHMAD" bhi hain, jinka nam le k dil khush ho jata hai. Mola unko karwat karwat jannat naseeb krain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post

His ruthless murder should be condemned. Mumtaz Qadri is not a hero he is killer and plz ppl stop appreciating his merciless act. what do u think he serves Islam and Pakistan by killing him? No, in fact he denied the Islamic teachings. Islam is religion of peace, Islam never asked us to kill, Islam never asked us to crate such turmoil in society, This is not Islam. Plzzzzzz

Allah Mian and Hazarat Muhammad PBUH doesn't need these things from us . If u really want to serve ur religion , respect the humanity and the human beings. Don't portray wrong image of Islam , as it really hurts !!!

And all of u who are appreciating this plz remove white piece of cloth from ur National Flag. I never ever liked Salman Taseer , nor i speak in favor of Asia Bibi but i won't keep silent when wrong image of Islam is being portrayed . When we use Islam as tool to accomplish the big game .
I must say we need words of wisdom like yours in our society to make it move forward, rather than go towards backward integration!

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, January 04, 2011 at 07:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Shooting Star (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about
Default call for change

Quote:

you are absolutely right,,,i agree with you,,,its not the way

Quran says"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression"(5:2)

Regards

geefarid is on a distinguished road

Quote:

for such an act there is ISLAM in Pakiastan...... what about NAMOOS E RISALAT ACT.
what was that?
it was 100% according to ISLAM.
is it not so?
i know that the reaction is not according to any law whether islamic or conventional but action was also not good.
YAHAN JIS KA ZOOR CHALA US NAY CHALA LIYA, GOVERNOR NAY ZABAN CHALAE AUR QADRI NAY BANDOQ.
and for your kind information Qadri ki life bhi end ho gae hai. he cannot provide food and other facilities to his family any more.
and he was aware of the fact...............why he did this only ALLAH knows better and reward him for good or bad...................
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geefarid For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), sumia (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)
Closed Thread