View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 11, 2005

Capricorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afshan
Salaam to all,
I am thinking about it today as i heard news on Geo that we r sorry for the 9/11 incident. Still all the world is feeling sorry for that why? USA took its revenge from Iraq and Afghanistan.
This is really regretful that we never remember our national accidents next year but we are still remembering 9/11. We will not remember the date of Ghotki accident. We also don't remember the bomb attacks in mosques of karachi and their dates. But we will remember 9/11 and 7/7.
Plz explain me why is it so.
Allah Hafiz
We are still a slave society. Even after getting independence we look towards West with an awe. Why should Pakistan be sorry for 9/11 or 7/7? There is no reason. As you have pointed out that US has taken its revenge already, illegally and immorally I must say, why still the stage of drama set up?
Another reason that could possibly be true is that they have a strategy to keep the world posted on what concerns them. We dont. Like we have never named any such incident in a way that we remember it. Terminology in the modern world makes a huge difference. With the mention of 9/11 the site of Trade Towers crumbling comes to our vision almost vividly while the mention of Ghotki incident rarely would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khushal
9/11 & 7/7 are still a Hot issue in Media all over the world because more than 6,000 <Innocent> Americans lost there lives in 9/11 ,and several hundereds in the 7/7 incident, and according to a defination,"A Human is a person who lives in the United States of America & Great Britian"!!!
So it clears the matters up,Humans only live in America and Great Britian,so we have to remember the dates!
Several hundreds in 7/7? I think the death toll was under 100.

Last edited by marwatone; Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Posts merged.